37- Picked & Morning

Picked

We they heard some sound coming from one of the other dressing rooms. Suddenly we hear someone say..

" Ya! Finally got it!" Excitedly.

Then a latterly dressed up Hobi comes out. Standing there with his hands on his hips, acting like a model. Head down and his lips puckered out.

" So what do you all think. This looks amazing Hu?" He says confidently.

Everyone can't stop laughing, including me. We all knew he was a little crazy, but this is just a whole new level. The more I looked at it though the more I actually started liking it.

After I finally started calming down a bit I said...

" Hobi, let me try that on."

" Are you serious?" He asks.

" Ya I really like it."

The rest of the guys had a surprised face on as well, but Hobi did what I asked. And so I went back to the dressing room and tried that one on. When I stepped out I only saw jaws drop.

" So what do you think?" I ask.

" 10." Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin say with a straight face at the same time.

Hobi just started jumping up and down and Tae started to slowly walk up to me.

" My little sis is finally becoming a women." He says smiling.

" Well I say if I'm not a women yet, especially after already having two kids I don't know how you do that then."

We all laugh again.

" I give it a 9, there's always a little better." Suga says.

Everyone turns and gives him a death glare. Suga raises his hands up.

" Alright 10, it's a 10." He says in defeat.

I looked in the mirror and fell in love with it.

" It's perfect." I says smiling.

" Excuse me ma' am." The employee says. " This dress comes with a choice of smaller more like dancing dresses, for the reception. If you would like."

" Really let me see!" I say exited.

This one I didn't want the guys to see so I picked it out myself. I actually loved it and I think this will be perfect. So we left with the dress in hand Once we got home Jimin seemed to be having some trouble. Before we left the car the boys and I decided I'll distract Jimin and bring him back to our room while they bring the dress to one of their rooms to keep it hidden. I was the first one to walk in and the first thing I heard was...

" Y/n thank God your back!"

I look into the living room to see two naked babies laying on the couch with two bottles rolling around on the ground, blankets everywhere. It just looked like a mess. But first of all Aurora and Leon were crying!

" Jimin." I say sternly.

" They...they just won't stop crying. I've tried changing them, swaddling, and feeding them, but they won't stop."

I just walk over to them and assess the situation. He's tried all the go to options. Finally it comes to me. I just pick Aurora up and placed her on my shoulder, gently patting her back. She calms down almost immediately.

" How'd you do that?" Jimin asks dumbfounded.

" I guess my babies just wanted their ma ma." I says sarcastically.