20- Blood Suckers & Trap ( part 1 )

Blood Suckers

Once the pack arrives back to the hospital they all say hi to me again and ask how I'm feeling.

" I'm feeling fine, but can I ask a favor form you all?"

" Sure, what is it?" Jungkook asks.

" Jimin haven't come back in a long time and I'm getting really nervous. So could someone please go find him?!" I begged.

" Yes, of course we will y/n!" Jungkook giving me a quick hug.

" Thank you Kookie."

" You're not going alone. If something is wrong I want everyone to be with someone." Namjoon announces.

They all agreed to his announcement. Jungkook and Jin decided to stay together ( J team), Namjoon and Suga( NS team), finally Tae and Hobi (TH team) stayed with me.

Team J and NS left to go look for Jimin. Tae wasn't going to leave me so Hobi was stuck with him. I don't think he minds though. He kept being funny and dancing for me. Probably trying to keep me mind off of Jimin's disappearance. It helps a little but not much. After about 20 minutes everyone came back to the room.

" Anything?!" I ask frantically.

" No found a trace of him. Except for his sent." Suga says.

I feel fear invalid every inch of my body.

" Y/n are you ok?" I faintly hear a voice ask. When I try to answer I couldn't speak.

" Y/n...Y/n....Y/n!!" The voice says again then I didn't hear or see anything.

Jimin p.o.v

" What the h**l are you doing here....blood sucker!"

I noticed his sent behind me. Swiftly turning around graded his neck, and pushed him to the wall. Before either of us said anything I smelled more of them from behind me again.

" What do you want? Can't you see I'm in a hospital for a reason!" I say angry.

I could only think of y/n. Is she in trouble?! I need to get to her!

I quickly let go of the blood sucker, trying to get to y/n as quickly as I can. Once I started to turn and run I didn't notice all the vampires around me. As I try to get around them one of them holds my mouth with a cloth. I quickly start to lose consciousness.

I woke up in a dark damp room. With my hands chained. Crap even if I turn into a wolf I can't get out of these. Y/n I'm so sorry. Please be safe.

Y/n p.o.v

I start to wake up again. Seeing Tae and everyone standing around the bed worried.

" Finally!" Suga yells.

" Ya sorry I think I just got a little too worried. I'm fine though."

" You scared me." Tae said.

" How long was I out?" I ask

" Not long, probably not even for a minute." Namjoon answered.

We talked for a bit. Deciding how to find Jimin. It came down to Namjoon, Jin, and Suga leaving. So they can get up earlier to start following the sent that was left. Tae, Jungkook, and Hobi stayed to keep me safe. I hate being so useless, but for the sake of Aurora and Leon I need to stay safe.

Time seems to have flown by I have only about a month left. At the same time I'm nervous that Jimin might not be here if something happens between now till then. Truthfully I could possibly have them anytime now and the pack has told me that werewolf children may come earlier then human babies. I need to try and stay calm though, I can't get to stressed.