22- Cute & Home

Cute

I woke up to Jimin saying my name frantically.

" Y/n! Y/n your going to want to see this!"

When I open my eyes I see everyone looking at the babies beds. When I raise myself up to see, I see two pure white wolves with one having black around its eyes and down its back.

" Omg they are so adorable!" I hear Hobi say.

I look over to Jimin who is starting to cry a little. I place my hand on his back.

" Aurora has the same pattern as my mother, and Leon looks like me and my father." He seemed so happy, I know he misses his parents and here are his children who look like them. He gently picks them both up. " I love you both so much, you have no idea." He then kisses them on their foreheads.

Then handing me Aurora. Hear beautiful black and white fur being so soft and shinny.

" Hey baby girl. You look so beautiful." I say.

" Can we see them?" Suga asks a little shyly.

" Ya." Jimin says turning around still not letting Leon out of his arms. Everyone came over and lightly pet him.

" Even though I'm a werewolf I still have never seen a baby wolf." Jungkook said laughing. Soon everyone joined in.

" Awwww." Aurora yawned. Making her open her eyes they were just like Jimin's, such a beautiful dark drown. Suddenly she started to cry and I could feel she was ready to eat. Soon after her Leon started to cry as well. Dr.Walker had already helped me the first time I nursed them, so I knew what to do.

" Hey guys you mind stepping outside for a bit." I say.

" Why what's wrong?" Jungkook asks sweetly.

" Dude can't you tell, they babies are hungry." Namjoon tells him, hitting him on the back of the head. Jungkook gets a bit of a shocked and embarrassed face when he heard that.

" Oh, yep I'm out of here." He walks on out followed by the rest of the pack.

" Are you going to feed them at the same time or one at a time?" Jimin asks, still holding crying Leon.

" I'll go on and feed them at the same time." I say back.

Jimin walks back over to me and helps me with getting ready. He then hands me Leon, which him and Aurora have already went back to being babies, not puppies. They both start to eat. I looked at them and they looked so cute. When I look over to Jimin he is smiling at them, lightly placing a hand on Aurora's back.

Finally they both were full and fell back asleep. Jimin went out and told everyone they could come back in. I'm still holding them both.

" Jimin you mind laying them back down?" I ask.

" Here I got em'. " Tae says rushing over to me. First picking up Aurora. " Ya uncle Tae's got you doesn't he." He says cutely.

" Tae me and Jimin actually wanted to ask you something." I say.

" What is it?" He asks, slowly laying Aurora down.

Jimin walked over to my other side, and held my hand.

" We were wondering you would be their godfather." I say.

" What! Nothing is going to happen to you two!" He says hurriedly.

" Well it's not the plan, but anything can happen. We want someone we can trust to be there for them if something does happen." Jimin responds.

" So please Tae we decided for you to be the godfather." I plead to him.