38- Perfect

Perfect

Suga drove All the way till we reached a clearing just enough for the car. As I looked around I saw Tae. He was dressed in a all black suit, looking perfect as always. Suga got out of the car and rushed over to my door to let me out. Holding his hand out I grabbed it to help me. Tae had now turned around. I looked to Suga and he had jested me to go to Tae. I took a few steps and when I looked back to see Suga he was already gone. I wonder how he left so quickly. I shrugged it off, he knows what he is doing. Tae never looked at me until I walked right beside him. He held his elbow out with his hand in a fist resting on his stomach beside his waist.

" Before dad passed..... he asked me to do this for him." He quickly said, just loud enough for me to hear.

As soon as he said that I just felt my heart sinks a little.

" I miss them." Before I could say more Tae cut me off.

" I do too, but they would want you to be happy. Plus it's about time, don't you say. Come on let's do this!" He says smiling down at me now.

I put my arm around his but before we started walking he handed me a bouquet of flowers. They were wonderful, completely gorgeous.

" Picked them out myself." Tae says proudly.

" Really!" I say a little shocked.

" No." He says. " Jimin did."

Jimin..... He knows me so well. I want to see him so bad. Now taking a deep breath.

" Let's go."

We start walking a dirt path until I see where it turns with a white trail to follow. Once we turn I look forward to see Jimin standing straight in front of me. Under a beautiful arch covered in white roses, lined with red ones at the bottom. Standing beside Jimin is a man with a Bible, the man to wed us I suppose. There are long logs carved as seats for everyone to sit at. I see all the guys sitting with some other people I don't know. Must be their family, I'm so happy they were able to come. I look to Jungkook and Jin sitting in the front holding Aurora and Leon. But I look back to Jimin, I just can't stop looking at him. He can't stop looking at me either it seems. There is a piano to the side of the arch where Suga is sitting as soon as he saw us he started playing. Making everyone look back; once they saw me and Tae they stood up. My legs started to shake. I'm getting nervous.

" Tae don't you dare embarrass me." I whisper.

"I promise I will not."

We start to walk trying to watch me step a look back to see Jimin. All of a sudden I feel calm. His smile is so refreshing and loving. Me and Tae stop when we reach the edge of the white path.

" You all may be seated. " The man says.

Everyone sits.

" So who is the one giving this woman to this man?"

" I'm not giving my sister away to anyone. I'm just allowing this man to protect her and love her till they both die." He stares at Jimin.

Jimin just gives him a smile and says, " You know I would never hurt her. I'll protect her until that day comes, and even longer after that."

Tae smiles handing my hands to Jimin. I step onto the platform with Jimin. I feel myself smile like a crazy person. I just can't help it, this is just the best feeling I've ever felt. But my train of thought was interrupted by the man.

" Let's look at these two. Two beautiful people just like these flowers, but one day they will wilt and become old. You will always remember the beauty they gave to you, never forgetting them. That's how the two of you should be. Remember the happy times and why you fell in love with one another. It is true that time is a hard thing. One day you will be pressured to think back to how and why you fell in love. Just remember your reasons you want to be with each other.... Well without further ado let's get on with it."

During the man's whole speech all I could think about was Jimin. Being able to grow old with him. It all seems so amazing I can't wait. I was brought back out of my thoughts, again, when we started with the vowels. You know the traditional ' you are the best time that ever happened to me', ' I know I could never live without you', even Aurora and Leon were brought up for a second in the vows. But of cores they would be, they are the reason all this craziness started, in a sense. Once that was finished be got to the big stuff now.

" Jimin if you may, I would like to ask you to place the ring on y/n's left hand third finger."

Jimin took a ring out of his pocket and placed it on my finger.

" Y/n if you may, I would like to ask you to place the ring on Jimin's left hand third finger."

Jimin handed me the ring and I placed it on his finger.

" Jimin, do you take this women to be your lovely wedded wife?"

"I do." He says looking me straight in the eyes. No hesitation.

" Y/n do you take this man to be your lovely wedded husband?"

" I do." I say looking him straight in his eyes. No hesitation.

" With the power invested in me I now pronounce you both husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Jimin instantly pulled me to him and kisses me with more passion than ever. The crowd stood, clapping in excitement. The kiss lasted a long time, long enough for Suga to be ready for it to stop. He pressed a couple of the keys to make us both jump.

" Oh, sorry." He says, smiling evilly.

We break the kiss and look to the crowd.

" I would like to be the first to introduce Mr. and Miss. Park." The man says.

Jin and Jungkook drought Aurora and Leon to us. While everyone is still clapping. We could finally stand as a whole family, legally. The complete Park family.

Jimin Park

Aurora Park

Leon Park

And finally Y/N Park.

What else could I ever wanted but to have a family like this to call my own. With the pack as friends, well more like another family! The only word I can think is this is just Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

____________________

Thank you all so much for reading! Please let me know what you think of the final chapter of if you have any critiquing you have for me. I would love to get better at writing so you all can enjoy more stories.

Finally if you have any suggestions for a new story i would love for you to know your ideas. Or at least who you would like the next story to be about. I can always do Jimin again. XD