19- Fall & Where?

Fall

We went on down to the dining room where they had it all ready for a party. They had pancakes with all different types of toppings. We all were about to start eating when Tae asked me a question.

" Y/n I don't mean to bother you but. Why did I hear you crying a minute ago?"

" Oh well... ummm.." I didn't know what to say so I just shown him my hand with the ring.

" Oh my! Jimin why didn't you tell us you were going to purpose!" Tae says existed.

Everyone's attention was caught to where now everyone sees you hand.

" Wow!! When did this happen!" Hobi exclaims.

The rest of their jaws just hits the floor.

" Well I didn't know when u was going to ask, but I kind of slipped up. Saying Aurora, Leon, y/n Park. So I just went on and asked." He said a little shyly.

" Who's Aurora and Leon though?" Jungkook asks curiously.

" You see we also finally decided on their names..." I was cut Jimin off before he had time to answer.

" Wow there is so much to celebrate today! Let's make this day count shall we guys!" Jin yells excitingly.

Jin was right so much has happened today, and it's not like stuff like this usually happens. We are celebrating my Jiminie's Birthday, our engagement, and the naming of our babies. For us today is a day to have some fun. The hole day we talked they did try and go out, but for some reason I just didn't have the strength today. I apologized to them all, of course they all said not to worry and its completely fine, especially Jimin. We had already eaten breakfast and were talking about what to do. It was about 1:00 now. When I started feeling weak I went to the living room to sit down. Jimin quickly followed me in there.

" Babe what's wrong?" He says sitting beside me putting one arm across my shoulders. Leaning to look at me worried.

" Oh I'm fine go back in there with the guys and I'll be back in a sec." He just shakes his head.

" No I'm here to help you. That includes when you're not feeling well. So tell me what's wrong?" He asks sweetly.

" I'm fine I only needed to sit I promise. You go on and if I'm not back in there in 5 minutes come on back." I don't feel great but I'm telling the truth I just need to sit for a second.

" Alright. But if you need me, for anything at all, yell for me alright." He looks at me with a straight face.

" Don't worry I will." I say.

He slowly gets up and walks back in the dining room with everyone else. You started to feel better. So you stand up, still feeling alright. When you start to walk everything just went black. The last thing you felt was you hitting the flood.

Jimin p.o.v

When I got back I couldn't help but to worry a little about y/n. Suddenly I heard a bang come from the living room. The music and talking seemed to cover the sound for everyone else. So as I ran in they started to follow me, curious to why I was running out. Once I reach the living room I see y/n laying on the floor unconscious.

" Y/n!!!" I yelled.

I ran straight to her. Noticing she landed facing down. Now the babies could be hurt too! I'm starting to freak-out I don't know what to do. I look over to see the guys starting to run over as well.

" Guys I...I don't know what to do." I say still freaking out worried.

" We need to at least roll her over. The babies don't need that pressure." I can't tell who that is I just hear and react. I gently roll her, laying her head on my lap. I look at her face still worried.