25- Rush & OK?!?!

Rush

As we were laying in the bed Leon started to wine a little. I could feel he was hungry. Tae was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room.

" Hey Tae are you still awake?" I ask.

" Uhhh... Ya." He says, I can tell I woke him up.

" Well Leon is hungry so I was wondering if you could get out real quick."

" Ya but do you want me to get him a bottle instead?" He asks.

" No I feel it." I say a little quietly.

" Oh.....Oh ok!" He says in realization of what I mean.

He heads on out. I set up and get ready, once he does start eating I think of Aurora she's probably hungry to. How are they going to feed her?! Are they going to hurt her?! Are they going to starve her to death or just kill her?!

I was deep in thought when I felt Leon stop. I looked down and he was already sleeping. Then I notice something fall from my cheek. A tear landed on Leon's sleeping forehead. I start to cry as I can holding Leon tighter he wakes up and starts crying with me.

" Y/n are you alright?" Tae asks through the door. I don't answer. Tae rushes on in.

" Hey, hey, hey it's ok." He says calmly talking a blanket and wrapping it around me.

" Why.... Why am I stuck here when my baby girl is out there, god knows what they are doing to her. Right now she's probably hungry and I'm sitting here not with her." I frantically say.

" Y/n it's not your fault. I already told you Jimin and the others will be back and they aren't coming back without Aurora." He starts to hug me. Then I notice Leon had started crying with me.

" Oh hey Leon your alright, sissy will be just fine. Daddy will be with her so don't worry." I start rocking him and telling him everything will be alright, but I think it was more me telling myself that.

After a bit of calming down myself and Leon I wanted to head down stairs.

" Y/n your still a little wobbly, hand me Leon alright." Tae says carefully.

I didn't want to let him go but I knew he was probably right. So I head down the stairs and Tae followed. I get down to the living room seeing Jungkook, I sit next to him and Tae hands me back Leon. We just stay there quietly.

Jimin p.o.v

I kept running and following the stench of that vampire. I know y/n must be devastated right now. I will tear his head off!

As I kept running I heard crying. It was to the right of us. I turned and heard, everyone following me. We finally reached the vampire he had his hand over Aurora's mouth trying to keep her quite.

" Don't you dare get any closer or I'll break her neck!" The vampire threatened. I stopped not wanting her to get hurt, growling in anger at him. Then I notice Suga creeping around behind the vampire. He doesn't even notice Suga because he's too preoccupied with the four other wolves in front of him. I keep growling along with Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi. Keeping his attention on us, letting Suga get close. Suga leaps biting his ribcage. The vampire suddenly throws Aurora out of his hands. I quickly jump to her transforming as I move. I catch her, landing on my back.

" Don't you dare kill the f***er! Hobi get over here!" I yell.

Hobi quickly comes over and I give him Aurora. I get up with my back hurting. I walk to where Namjoon has the vampire on his knees, stepping on his calves, and holding his arms behind his back. The vampire starts to smirk.