27- Normal (part 1 & 2)

Normal (part 1)

Once inside everyone was waiting in the living room. My eyes went right to Aurora and Leon, who were crawling on the floor in their wolf forms. I came straight over to them and laied down next to them. They were still crawling around, until they came over to me. Laying beside my stomach.

" Well this is getting weird.....I'm going to bed." Suga announced.

" Ya I think I'm going to hit the hay to." Jungkook says.

Everyone else kind of followed and left. Jimin came over to me and kneeled, placing his hand on my head.

" You are so beautiful." He says then leans down going to his wolf form.

He lays down with his head next to mine and Aurora and Leon still between us. The babies soon fell asleep followed by Jimin. For some reason I couldn't sleep, I was awake all night.

When morning came I was still a wolf. I looked over at the clock, it was only 6. It didn't take long for Jimin to wake up, once he saw me a shocked look came across his face. He stood and ran upstairs. I was confused on why he did that, suddenly he started running back downstairs with Tae.

" Tae I thought she would be back to normal by now." Jimin says distressed.

" Just calm down, she'll be back to normal it might be a hole day or something. All I can think to do is to wait and see." Tae tells him. " Not like she is hurting, right sis."

I just nod my head in response. Suddenly the babies started crying. I could tell it was a hungry cry.

" Here I'll give them a bottle." Jimin said and started walking to me.

I didn't want him to so I shook my head to him. Trying to tell him no.​​​​ He notices what I'm doing.

" Tae can you get out. I'm sorry for bring you in here, but y/n wants to feed the babies and it would just be easier to do it here." Jimin asks Tae.

" Ya don't worry about it I'll see you in a bit." Tae says heading upstairs. Knowing that in hindsight this may not be as weird as its being made out to be, but for my sake he is going with it. For me it's still kind of weird at least.

I didn't know how to get set up so Jimin helped. By basically laying me over on my side. Once Aurora and Leon started eating Jimin found a thin blanket and laid it over them eating. Just in case someone decides to come down. I know I'm in my wolf form, but it feels weird even thinking of them seeing my feeding Aurora and Leon. I'm sitting my head up, so Jimin comes next to my and sits down. I lay my head on his thigh.

Jimin p.o.v

I wish I could know what y/n was thinking or at least what she wants to say. When she layer her head on me I could tell she was really tired. Did she even sleep last night? I heard Aurora and Leon finish and soon after go back to sleep. It didn't take y/n to long to follow them. As she slept on my thigh I stroked her fur on her head down her neck. I never expected to see her like this. She is taking it surprisingly well, it must be hard enough having the babies to worry about and now she doesn't even know when she will go back to normal. I was looking up when I felt her fur turning into hair. I quickly look back down to her. She's actually back to normal! What just happened?! A smile formed on my face. I don't really care she's back to the way she wants to be. I take the blanket off her and the babies. They are still sleeping next to her stomach. Quickly though placing the blanket back on her, cause for some reason her clothes were gone as well. Strange, usually they come back after you transform. Not too sure how to describe it, or if this even makes sense, but it's like the wolf is a suit around you. But again, at the same time not. Anyway I took out my phone.