6-Protector & Trip

Protector

I was so happy and shocked. We had just had our first kiss! I've missed him so much I feel that I am still in shock. As we were hugging my phone rang. Jimin let go of me so I could answer.

" Hello."

It was Tae.

" Y/n you should probably go on and head home now. It's getting late." I just look up at Jimin and he nods his head telling me that I should go on home.

" Ok, I'll be home in a minute."

" Sounds good." Tae says then hangs up the phone.

" Jimin I don't want to go. Please come with me, I don't want to leave you alone like this anymore." I started to hug him again.

" Y/n don't worry we won't be separated for long. I will tell you this though. I'm going to walk you home this time. You shouldn't be out by yourself especially with those vile creatures still out there."

As we started to walk out the door Jimin hands me a necklace. It was a silver chain with a small silver sphere as a pendent.

" What's this?" I ask looking down at the hand that was holding it.

" It will help prevent those blood suckers from coming close to you. You should know that it isn't a guarantee that they won't come. All this will do is make them think really hard if they want to come close."

He then takes the necklace out of my hand, and goes behind me. Taking my hair and pushing it to the side. Then he wraps it around my neck and clasps it. The necklace comes down to the center of my chest. It was so simple but I loved it.

" How does it work?" I ask curious of how something so simple could help protect me from a vampire.

" Well.. you might think it weird but the pendent has some of my blood in it. Whenever a vampire smells a werewolf most don't really want to come close."

Before I could say anything more he takes my hand and walks me home. When we get there he takes me onto the front porch, and takes both of my hands.

"Don't worry I'll see you soon." He quickly mentions.

Again, before I could say anything he was gone, jumping off the porch and running off. I watch him until he goes around a corner to where I can't see him. Then walking up to the door I nock, almost immediately it opens.

" Oh y/n I'm glad your back home. I haven't seen you in forever!" Your mom exaggerates.

" I'm tired I think I'm going to go on to bed." I started to walk up the stairs.

" Oh.. ok sweat dreams."

I when on up to my bed room and got ready for bed. I didn't know what to do with the necklace. Should I take it off, or keep it on while I sleep? Ehh. I'll go on and take it off. I sat it on my night stand then went to bed. Quickly grabbing some clothes and headed to go take a shower. Once I was back in my room, I wrapped myself in my sheets, then started thinking of everything that's happened today.

So Jimin is a werewolf, and I actually met him when I was five. Also vampire exist! Why no actually how didn't I know about this! I turn around facing the door. I was about to fall asleep when I heard something messing with my window. I jump up running to my door not knowing what it was.

"Y/n don't worry it's me, Jimin."

I turn around seeing the window half open, with Jimin sitting on a tree branch trying to get in. I turn on my light. Then walked over to the window to let him in. Once he came in he apologized.