Clumsy Ass

Evelina's POV
Luckily no one noticed Van and I popped in the restaurant. After Van left, I went to my cabin and took out the keys to open the door.

Now I have to think of something as to how I got into the restaurant when it was locked.

I walked to the door with the keys dangling around my chubby fingers. I inserted the key and opened the door. Stephanie was the only one who was at the doorway. She worked at the restaurant as waitress for two years now.

"Steph, where is everyone?" I asked looking around her.

"Pauline is not feeling well, Anderson is with his sick grandmother and Nathaniel said that he has a toothache." She explained me in detail.

"I believe Pauline and Anderson...but I highly doubt that Nathaniel can have a toothache when he visits to the freaking dentist monthly for checkups." I said thinking.

"Well....Nathaniel is going to get it tomorrow. For now, come in." I moved sideways for her to enter.

----------------------
"God! I did not expect this much custormers would come today!" I told Stephanie as we looked at the full tables.

"Totally agree Manager." She nodded.

"Stephanie again not Manager. Evelina. Please." I said cause I seriously don't like the title Manager.

"Now that you are the only waitress here, I am going to help you." I took an apron from the kitchen and put a welcoming smile on my face.

"You sure Evelina. I mean you are the Manager here." She asked looking concern like I was going to fight in an army.

"Of course Stephanie!" I replied smiling. I just have to save my clumsy ass.

Stephanie and I walked professionally to the tables with a pen and a notebook in hand.

The whole day was busy which was surprising cause I knew our restaurant was famous but we did not really have that much customers lately....well until that day.

While doing my work, I kept cussing Nathaniel silently but of course I did not show any murderous facial expression as it would definitely scare away the customers.

Poor Stephanie had to keep up with so much customers. She is a nice and beautiful girl. After all she has blonde hair running on her shoulders that makes her blue eccentric eyes pop out even more. While Pauline, she has a very pretty skin colour which is olive and to top it all her hair is sleek and straight, black in colour. Her eyes are brown and they are amazing.

And there is Anderson. Well he totally handsome with his soft hair and green eyes. He is like the cool guy type. I knew that he had some feelings for Stephanie as he always steal occasional glances of her.

When the sun began to set, the customers also began to decrease. I walked to one of the table and sat. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I massaged my temples.
Sometimes it's cool to work as a waitress if you do not get creepy custormers that is.

I opened my tired eyes to see Stephanie wiping the dirty tables with a cloth.
How can I forgot about her?

"Stephanie you can go. I'll take it from here." I smiled at her.

"But Eveli-"

"No Stephanie you are going now. And thank you for today. You did a great job." I told her noticing her smile shyly.

"Ok then Evelina." She made her way to the waitor's cabin and came back fully changed to her normal clothes from her work outfit.

"Bye Evelina." She waved at me while opening the door.

"Bye Stephanie." I waved back at her and she left.

Seeing that everybody left including the cooks, I decided to call it a day. The minute I stood up and my hands were behind my waist to untie the apron, I saw the door open and two pairs of legs came in.

My eyes trailed up drinking the dressing style of them but the one who caught my guard off was the guy at the back whose eyes were fixed on his phone. He had chocolate soft sleek hair combed at the back and the other one's was brown and messy and he had these beautiful brownish iries. He had a very warm smile playing on his lips showing his pearly white teeth. What kind of toothpaste does he use?

Then my eyes shifted from brown eyes guy at the back to be met by the most sexy blue eyes ever. Wait! Are eyes sexy? What is happening to me?!

He looked at me and his eyes widened like he just saw a ghost eating pasta in the restaurant. But then he changed his shocked expression to a very angry one. His eyebrows were pulled together like he was solving some Mathematics question and he tightened his jaw. His stare was piercing through me like it could cut me into thousand pieces. God what happened to him? I did not even do anything to him?!

Velina concentrate! You have customers waiting at the door!

Yeah! Customers! Damn!

Breathe! Put your brightest smile on and do your work!

My lips stretched wide and I made my way to the guys.

"Welcome Sirs, thank you for coming at-"

"Just let us in already." Chocolate hair guy cut me. Asshole!

The other guy smiled appologetically and said.
"I am sorry for my brother's behaviour. It's just that we are very thirsty for a hot coffee."

I returned him the smile and told him. "It's okay sir. I understand. Just sit at a table and I'll be right back with two hot coffees."

I turned my back but not before glaring at him deadly. I went to the kitchen and started making the coffee.
He is mad just because he is thirsty for coffee?! Only for coffee?! Oh I forgot it's hot coffee! I thought sarcastically.

Thank God they only want coffees. If they wanted some food like a burger then I don't know what I would do.

I put the two mugs of hot coffee on a tray and brought them to the guys.

I was trying to walk as professional as I could but this asshole was making it difficult for me.
Taking a very deep breath and walked. But I think the lady luck wasn't with me that day as I tripped onto a chair on the way. Where does this chair come from?!

"What the hell?!" I looked up and saw a very furious looking asshole. Anddd his white shirt was stained with coffee.

My eyes widened. Great! Now I have to appologise to this asshole!

I walked to him and said.
"I am so sorry sir. I'll just-"

"Can't you see it's an Armani shirt?! And you stained it?! Do you even know what it's price?!" His nostrils were flaring and I could see pressure air coming out of his ears like a pressure cooker's.

Being a billionaire's daughter I was bound to know the price of Armani suits. But since my restaurant was at stake I kept my mouth shut. And appologise again instead.

"I am sorry sir. I am really sorry."

"Sorry? Huh? Saying sorry won't clean this, will it?" Now he really is being an asshole!

"Sir I did appologise. Now it's your choice to accept it or not. And whether you accept or not, it's none of my concern." My bitch side was out and ready to claw the asshole's face but I checked myself.

To not erupt even more, I flipped my hair and turned around and walked my cabin swaying my hips like I ran the world.

Hellooo!! Sorry didn't update yesterday as I had a lot of things to do!

Now what do you think of Velina and Asshole? 😂
Comment your thoughts and vote! Bye❤