Blissful Moment

A veryy big welcome to our new followers! Welcome to Vernom family and hope you have a great journey throughout this book! 😚😚

Evelina's POV.

To say it was freezing would be a an understatement. I had a pair of fluffly white socks on, warm PJs and a bunnie.
Exhaling in, the cold air hit my nostrils and could feel it travel to my throat freezing its way down to my lungs.

God! Why so cold tonight?!
I rolled in the thick blanket like a rolled meal.

Oh and I've quit sleeping with the Satanic Asshole since the plasters are gone...I mean beside him...nothing more, okay?

But I have this strange feeling of emptiness which I have not known before and it was building up in my heart.

The sky was already covered with a pitch black blanket making the atmosphere ever so eerie. The heavy pour dashed on the window panes making me flinch. My heart was pounding. Sweats began forming on my forehead and suddenly I felt hot. Oh God don't let this happen to me please...

Remembering that I had a mobile to divert my mind from that stormy weather, I fished it on the drawer next to my bed. I turned it on to only see that it was on the blink of losing its power. Woww what a great night!

I ran to inplug the mobile to the charger but then I realised that there was a freaking power cut. Damn! Why me?!

Okay...calm down, close your eyes and breathe..don't freak out or do anything crazy Velina...just stay calm.

After taking a few breaths I finally felt my nerves calmed down. But I think the lady luck was not in good mood as the minute I opened my eyes I saw a strong flash light brighten the room entirely and it was followed by a huge growl.

My breathing became fast instantly making my chest heave quickly. I felt my whole body shaking like a damned dry leaf. The chills on my spine were so lively that night.

Of all the nights I slept in the Satanic Asshole's room...why now?! Why this bloody thunder and lightning have to show up tonight?!

I did not even have my teddy bear to calm myself. Yes, I always had a teddy to calm my nerves during these situations. But now I did not have it and...I really need it to soothe me.

My toes felt so cold despite of the warm socks. Then another flash appeared but brighter this time. Unconsciously, I opened the door quickly and ran to the adjacent room which was the Satanic Asshole's.

It was very difficult to run with socks on fearing that I might slip and wake up in plasters again. Once I reached the room, I prayed silently that it was not closed under lock and key.

I turned the knob and pushed the door. Luckily it opened. Gulping the lump building in my throat, I walked in silently to him. But I guess the weather did not like my slowness that night so it used its power to increase my adrenaline. The thunder and lightning gave their presence more lively than the other.

My eyes grew big then I sped to his bed fast and bent and crawled my way to the unoccupied side of the bed. Instantly I felt him changing his sleeping position. His back was turned to me but now his face was giving me a great show. Surprisingly I felt calm...it felt peace. My heart pounded to its usual beats. I smiled at his sleeping face. He looked like an angel. A very sexy angel with an attitude that is.

Without even opening his eyes, he pulled the blanket over me and he wrapped his muscular arms around me nearing to him engulfing me with his many scent. Then he whispered slowly with a pinch of sexiness.
"Goodnight my Eve."

At first I was shocked but then I smiled at his cute gesture.
This man...is truely something.

The flash showed up once more followed by the thunder but then I did not flinch or got scared. I was calm. The lightning ran over his face highlighting his beautiful features.

I closed my eyes and allowed the sweet dream consume me. Feeling the warmth radiating through him, I moved closer to him and buried my face in his hard chest despite he was wearing a winter pyjama covering his gorgeous body, I still felt every inch of his body with the tips of my finger.

Godd! I so want to dip my nails on his muscled back and to run my moist tongue along his delicious-

Stop being in HEAT and sleep Velina!!

Shaking my head driving these sexual thoughts away and took a deep breath and surrender myself to sleep.

I felt fingers brushing against my hair like feathers making me drowning in slumber even more. The something unexpected happened. I felt a plum and full lips placed on my forehead and palms caressing my chubby cheeks.

Our legs were tangled together closing the gap between us. I felt somehow secured and protected around him. The feeling was intense. I was able to sleep soundly without any care about other things around us...especially the thunder and lightning.

The smile that was formed on my lips stayed there for a long time like it was tatted and it could not be removed. I wanted this moment to last longer and morning never comes. It was a blissful moment...that I have never had before I met him.

Heyy guys! How are you doing today? Hope you are good. Well enough blabbering and tell me if you enjoyed this chapter! Oh and yes don't worry the next chapter will be even more 'blissful' than this one. So we meet on chapter 32! Hope you get to meet the Satanic Asshole aka Adam.😍

Ahh Adam...why can't you be real for once?!
*dramatically shedding tears*