Oreo

Evelina's Oreo on top!😍😍👆
Aww how I want to touch it...

Evelina's POV.
I was sitting at the dinning table waiting for Adam. He told me that he had something important to tell me.

And I was waiting for him for like twenty minutes!
Seriously?! How can an Entrepreneur be so late?!

And to top it all off, Aline was not present that day. Adam said that she had to go somewhere which was strange as every time Aline could not come, she would inform me. The tension was really eating me. First, important thing and then Aline was absent.

Oh God! Could it be that he is going to force me to do household chores forever?! Or even worst...a maid?! Oh My God!

Oh no! What if he sacked Aline to make me do the household chores!

I swear I will definitely kick his ass with high heels!

And here I was thinking that he had finally changed into a decent human!

Sighing I placed my head on my arms on the table. Soon, I was engulfed by a sweet sleep devouring me from head to toe.

Yeah! Yeah! I know you would be saying that I sleep a lot and that I should be awake to wait for Adam but....sleep is good for health and it helps me to think...profoundly.

I was sleeping so peacefully and drowning in the sweet dream but then I felt something sloppy and slimey washed over my left cheek. What the hell is that?!

Panicked. I shot my eyes open and met with a fluff ball. It was a cute black and white puppy. The black colour could only be seen on its cute little ears. Its eyes were pitch black and round adding up its cuteness.

Its tongue was stuck out and he was heaving heavily and its nose were tiny.

I sat up straight to take a good look at the cute baby in front of me and to my biggest surprise I saw Adam kneeling in front of me with the puppy in hand and the red rose stuck in his mouth was the icing on cake.

I started to feel my heart hammering against my chest and feared that Adam could hear it. I got up from the chair and stood up straight like I was in an army. My eyes were wide like saucers. The he said something that could hit the faint button.

"Evelina Storm, would you be my girlfriend?" His face was gorgeous as usual and might I say he was so damn sexy with the formal suit clinging to his delicious muscles.

Those eight words were enough for my heart to race. It was so sudden that it could not even register in my freaking mind.

"Pardon?" I asked with the shock still visible on my face.

His eyes grew wide and the hope which was lighting in his eyes began drowning. Disappointed was written on his face.

Seeing his reaction, I quickly said.
"I am sorry. I-I mean..it is just that it was so quick."

"So my Eve? Would you agree? I promise I will do my best. I know that at first I was not a good husband. But now, now I want us to work. I want our relationship to work, to move on together. I-I..." He was still searching for words.

Smiling, I went closer to him and kneeled with both my hands cupping his cheeks.
"Yes. I would." I said softly.

"Aww how come it is so cute!!" I said in the most childish tone ever.
I took the puppy from his hands and ran my hand on its soft fur. He took out he rose out of his mouth still holding it.

"I love it." I confessed smilling at the puppy.

"I wish to hear those words for me someday." He said cocking an eyebrow.

I did not say anything but just laugh it off but I knew that that day would come.

"How would you name it?" Adam asked caressing its fur along with me.

"Oreo." I decided touching its soft ears.

"Why oreo?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

"Because of its two cute black ears give it an Oreo definition." I explained proudly.

"So Oreo it is." He said smiling warmly.

We then placed it on the floor and watched it jumped and run with joy.
It was really cute.

Turning to Adam, I pulled him closer to me for a big hug.
After that long hug, we tore apart and look into each others' eyes.

The feeling was intense...and I loved it.
"Thank you." It was all I could deliver out of my mouth.

We got up from the white shining tiles. I looked at his right hand and noticed that he was still holding the rose.

"Hmm...where did you get the idea of being so gentleman-like?" I smirked and eyed him from head to toe.

I saw a little smile creeping on his plum lips.
"Well..I have to for my Lady." He then bent down and raised the flower like I was some Queen.

"Hahaha...Stop! You do not suit for that type!" I laughed at him.

He raised his head and with the most seductive eyes ever and the most huskiest voice ever he said.
"Then tell me what type suits me...my Eve."

His eye colour changed into his light-blue ones into dark. They were fascinating. I wanted to just stand there and admire the beauty screaming out of them.

Unconsciously, I leaned forward and grabbed the collar of his suit and brought his face near mine. Then I neared my lips to his ears huffing some hot air and said with a sensual voice.
"I like it very manly." Then I traced my fingers on his suit like I was drawing the lines of his muscles.

Gosh! That man really makes do things that I've never done before!

Realizing what I was doing, I retreated from him abruptly with a very hot face.

"I did not know you like it that way. Well..it's fine though. Now that we are dating...I can make it out." He approached to me till my back hit the wall.

Why do I always end up against a damn wall every time I am in that situation?!

Adam brought his face near me then raised the red rose to my hair and adorned my black tresses with it.

"Beautiful." He whispered into my ear then he backed.

He smiled then winked at me making my face even more hotter than before.

Adam adjusted his suit sexily and made his way to the bedroom leaving me all hot.

Noticing Oreo coming my way, I bent down and took it in my arms caressing its furs.

"What's going to happen now Oreo?" I asked the fluffy animal and as if it heard me, it nuzzeled its soft head to my arm.

Chapter 34 updated! Sooo our Adam asked Eve out with a puppy and a rose! Urghh...why can't I have someone like Adam?!
Okay enough of rambling stuffs and tell me if you liked this chapter! And yes! Tell me what you think of Adam's proposal style! Thank you! Bye.❤