Ophelia

Ophelia's POV ahead! Wanted to do this one so that you guys will understand better! 😊

Ophelia's POV.
Here I was, standing in front of Evelina's house. I was nervous that maybe I made a mistake in following the address cause the house was huge.

Taking a deep breath, I mustured all my courage and brought my hand up to press the doorbell.
I brought all my stuffs with me. Evelina was right that that fake friend was going to kick me out.

Ding! Ding! Ding!
Once the doorbell rang, the door opened and to my shock there was a very handsome guy standing in front of me with only a towel hanging on his waist. He looked so mature and his gorgeous body was glistening which brought me to the conclusion that he was probably showering.

My eyes met his and his widened then I felt myself grew hot.
What is happening to me? I never felt like this before.

Then his brown eyes started changing colour. They went from brown to blue.
Don't tell me....a vampire?

But then he closed his eyes and took a few breaths then the brown iries showed up again.
"Uh...you are Evelina's friend, I suppose?" He asked. His voice was smooth and calm.

"Oh y-yes. I am." I replied trying to brush off what happened just then but could not.

"Please come in. I am sorry that you have to see me in this state. Well I was showering when I heard the doorbell. Oh Evelina's room is that one in the corner upstairs." He pointed at the room then when he turned he furrowed his eyebrows.

I went in the house with my luggage and once I stepped into the house I found myself pinned against the wall.

"Wha-" I was about to talk but that stranger in towel beat me into it.

"What took you so long?" He asked with his eyes starting changing colour again. There is no doubt then...a vampire indeed.

"I-...uh..what do you mean?" I asked him trying to get out of his tight grasp. His face was close to mine. I could feel his breath fanning against my hot face. Droplets of water fell from his black hair.

I could my eyes changing colour too. I felt strange.

"Where were you this long? My mate?" He said smiling at me bringing his face closer to mine.

"Mate..." I muttered under my breath.

"Yes. I finally got my mate!" His smile stretched even more showing his white teeth.
Mate...maybe it will be the end of my loneliness now....

I felt my eyes water. I could not restrain my happiness.

"What happened? Are you okay?" The guy asked me worriedly.

"I am fine. It is just that I at last found my mate." I said smiling weakly at him remembering all the rough times I went through.

"My name is Edvard Storm, by the way." He whispered making me weak in the knees.

"O-Ophelia." I told him feeling my heart racing.

"Nice to finally meet you Ophelia...my mate." He whispered huskily in my ear then he plunged his plum lips on mine nibbling on my bottom lip. His tongue slid in my mouth and I allowed him explore my entire mouth inch by inch. My breaths became short. My knees felt weaker, so he held me up with both my legs on his waist.

Then he started biting on my lips which made me moan his name.
"Edvard...." Suddenly his name felt so familiar like I knew it since a long time.

He released and said.
"I have been yearning to hear my mate say my name." Then he again captured my lips with his.

My hands roamed on his back and his hair, pulling on it.
"You are making it difficult for me to stop myself, Ophelia." He said. My name in his mouth was heaven. It felt different from the people who called me. I felt happy.

"I-I...could not control myself." I admitted with my face red as a beetroot.

He smiled at me then said.
"I'll put on some clothes then we will talk else we will end up in bed." He put me down gently and winked at me then took my luggage and left it in the room in which I was supposed to stay.

Then he made his way to a room next mine. This is his room? Damn! Mine is going to be next to his!

I hurriedly went in the room, closed the door and sat on the bed.
My mate...finally...I have found someone whom I can call mine. Whom I can trust and love.

I was still drowned in ny thoughts when I heard knocks.
Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Uh-...Yes!" I said and opened the door.

Edvard changed in some sexy shorts and t-shirt. He was so handsome.

I let him come in and we sat on the bed.
"Edvard, there is something I have to tell you." I said fidgetting with ny fingers. Hope he will understand me...

"I am not fully a vampire. I am an hybrid. I am half vampire-half werewolf." I confessed to him. But there were no words in return, so I looked up at him. To my surprise he still had that gentle, smiling face.

"Ophelia, I don't care if you are an hybrid as long as you are my mate. You are my beautiful mate." He said cupping my cheeks in his and looking at my eyes like he was seeing the depth of them.

"But we have to take it slow. I mean mates can't go straight to mating when they first met, right? Plus we have just kissed." Edvard asked and I could feel myself blush harder.

I did not say anything, I just nodded at him.

"Let's go downstairs and eat. My parents and my brother will not be here for like three weeks. So we will get plenty of time to get to know each other." He took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

After so long I've now got a mate....

So we meet again!😄😄 I did told you another update will be coming soon! Okay so Ophelia is Edvard's mate! Woah! What do you think of this couple? Don't forget to leave your thought and a star! Love ya! Bye!❤