Only Her

Guys! I am propably the happiest girl right now! So, when I opened the wattpad app to read some juicy books...then I noticed that 'The Satan's Eve' got 1k+ views and 100+ votes! You guys are sooo amazing! Thank you soo much for your supports! It is really motivating me to write more!
Now this chapter is dedicated to VelvetQueen95 and induuja.
Thank you sooo much for the comments and the votes!!
Okay now let's enjoy this one!

Adam's POV.
To be honest I really did not want to go to this damn meeting. If only they could cover me up...

Adjusting my tie in front of the mirror, my mind drifted to the scene which took place unexpectedly in the kitchen. That thought was making me boil in high temperature. That sure was hot.

I decided to tell Eve about me leaving for work when I would finish dressing up. Finally when I was done, I made my way to the wooden door and opened it. My eyes trailed up and down the beautiful person standing in front of me with a...mop?
She was looking cute and sexy that day with the over-sized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Her lower part of her face was covered up with a cloth displaying her captivating eyes but how I wish they were fixed on me instead of the floor.

Is she daydreaming? Well...she does that almost everyday but why at my door and WITH A MOP? Is she going to crack open my skull with that? No she would not do that, nah?

I was brought out of my thought of my wife hitting me with a freaking mop by light taps on my face. Cocking an eyebrow, I saw her gaze still on the ground but her soft knuckles continued contacting with my face.
A smirk formed on my lips when a very interesting plan born in my mind in an instant.

"You could have told me if you so wanted to touch my face. I'll make you touch it in a better way." With pure amusement glittering in my eyes, I told her.

She looked at me straight in the eyes and then blinked then brought her soft hand off my face.

"I-I am here to mop the floor." She said stuttering still holding the mop. But why mopping?

"Uh-I did not tell you to mop the floor or anything Eve." I asked frowning as I was confused as hell.

"I am allergic to dust and since no one has mopped the floor for awhile the dust reached my nose and I started sneezing like crazy." She explained through the cloth still tied around her face...hiding the beauty of it.

Why didn't she tell me? I could have call Aline up and tell her to come over and clean the floor...or even wipe the dusts in every corner!

"Oh...I did not know that. I am sorry Eve." Feeling guilty, I appologised to her.

"It's okay Adam." Her eyes softened and she told me with her sweet voice.

"Oh and by the way Eve. I am going to office today. I did not want to go myself but, I really need to." Realising that I was going to go to that damn meeting, I told her. How I don't want to leave her...

Then I noticed her cute little eyes running from my head to my toe, drinking every inch of me. That side of her really amused me that I unconsciously arched an eyebrow and started smirking at her.

"Umm..yeah. I am going to be fine, don't worry." She told me. awkwardly.

"Okay then. I am leaving Eve." I said and brought her beautiful face to mine and planted a featherly kiss on her forehead then grabbed both cheeks in my large palms and muttered.
"Bye. Take care."

With that, I took my car keys and went to this damned meeting.

Putting on the seatbelt, I turned the key and the engine roared instantly. Without losing a minute, I drove my way to my Company.

Looking on the seat beside me, I noticed that my files weren't there!
Damn! Don't tell me I forgot it!

Stopping the car, I turned and looked the backseat and unfortunately, the files were not present. Sighing and shaking my head, I pulled the car back and drove to the penthouse.

I was so eager to attend the meeting and to get over it and to return home to my Eve.

As I drove quickly, I was able to reach the penthouse less than twenty minutes. Getting down the black sleek vehicle, I started making my way to the penthouse but something stopped me.
What is that? What is happening here? Where does this music come from? Is there a party in my penthouse?!
Well...there is only one way to find out..

Taking long strides to the door, I pushed it open and went in to only see something I never thought I would see.

There she was, my wife, sensually and seductively dancing with a mop in hand and might I add she was doing a great work making me losing control.
She had a very beautiful smile on her face which made my heart immediately stop. Her eyes were closed seeming clearly that she was enjoying the beats of the song.

In all of my entirely life, I never thought that I would view someone who was dancing with a mop attractive and beautiful.

Unconsciously, a huge smirk made its way to my lips and crossing my arms on my chest, I enjoyed my wife dancing. Since it was the first time I've seen her dancing.

She turned her heels completely as in facing me then she opened her eyes meeting my longing ones. Her face was painted in deep pink colour.

"A-Adam....you ar-" She said stammering and making her way downstairs. But due to the slippery stairs she could not make it down. Her eyes grew big like saucers and her right foot slipped on the wet staircase. It was like I was paralysed. My heart raced. I tried my best to race to her but I do not have the speed ability to reach her quickly.

"Eve!" I screamed with my dried throat.

Her body was already limp on the floor and her beautiful eyes were closed showing her thick lashes. Placing my arms under her, I lifted her body and ran quickly to my car for hospital.

Placing her on the seat, I went to the door and sat on the driver seat. I gunned on the engine and drove to the nearest hospital.

While I was driving, my heart was hammering and my palms were dripping of sweat beads.

Please God let her be safe! I can't lose her...now
I have only her in my life....
Please...

So? Did you enjoy this one? Okay Okay I know that I did take a looooottttt of time to update. And I sorry for that! Thank you for reading!
See you in next chapter! Bye.❤