Get Together

Evelina's POV.
"Velina why are you still wearing that big scarf? Are you alright?" My Mama asked me worriedly.

"Oh no Mama. I am fine. It is just that this scarf gives off nice warmth." I said nervously.

"But the heater is on Velina." Van said cocking an eyebrow.
God! Will they stop asking me things about me wearing a damn scarf!

"Oh should I increase it?" Ed asked getting up.

Adam and I were at my parents' as they wanted to have a get together for Christmas. They invited us the day after Christmas for me to enjoy my first Christmas day with my husband and God did I enjoy it...

Okay now the reason behind me not taking out the scarf. It is so because Adam literally made my neck shower in love bites. They were showing too much. I did try to conceal them with some foundation and concealer but in vain. So there was only one way to cover these love bites and that was a scarf. Of course I chose a very big and fluffy scarf and wrapped it around my neck. 

Sighing hard I told Van with the deadliest glare ever.
"No my dear brothers IT IS FINE." I faked smile at them and it seemed that they got the message cause they kept quiet.

Adam and I were there since the morning and I was worried that maybe Adam would get bored but he seemed to be enjoying the day.

Everyone was seated in the living room enjoying the moment when my Mama broke it asking.
"Velina did you enjoy your first Christmas with your husband?" Of course I did Mama! And it was soo amazing!

Adam was sitting in front of me beside my Mama and I could see him smirking like he won a freaking trophy!

I felt heat crawling my cheeks but then I quickly compose myself. But my heart would not listen and continued to hammer. Fortunately I succeeded replying her.
"Uh..y-yeah Mama. I enjoyed a lot." With that answer Adam's smirk grew bigger. That man!

"We are here!" Everyone's head whipped to the voice.

"The gang is here?!" I runned to them.

"Mama you did not tell me that the gang was coming!" I was so excited. Every Christmas the gang would always come to my place and we would do exciting things.

"Little!!" Alex, Jaxon and Jason screamed engulfed me in a bear hug. These three...

"You three! When would you stop calling me little? And where were you guys? I have not seen you three since my wedding." I glared at them but I knew that I could not hold my anger any longer cause the guys in the gang pamper me way very much.
I sometimes felt like I am a 5-year old girl.

"Well you see little....my mobile kind of fell in the toilet so that's why I was not able to get into contact with you." Jaxon explained adjusting his glasses and with a lot of hand geatures which led me to the conclusin that he was lying.

I shifted my gaze from Jaxon to Alex and Jason.
"Little...umm my cat sort of died and I was so depressed that I did not want to meet anyone." Alex faked a very sad face. Freaking drama queen.

"Hey Alex! You stole my excuse! I even prepared myself! I practiced this line for like 1 week and you stole it! You lazy ass!" Jason blurted out the truth as always.

"You idiot! Look what you did! You fried us!" Alex changed his drama queen face to a horror face.

I cocked an eyebrow at them and sighed.
"You really should improve if you want to be good liars. Cause seriously, you three thought I would buy those lies? Those excuse are the lamest I've ever heard. And you Alex, how can your cat die when you don't have any as you don't like cats." I had a very furious face and the girls were laughing at the guys.

"It is not funny!" Alex, Jason and Jaxon shouted but the girls' laughter increased even more.

"It is so funny to see you three getting scold by Velina. It is epic! And it's been ages since we last see you three getting scold! Hahahahaa!" Isabella said while clutching her stomach and laughed hard with the other girls.

Watching the three guys having the guilty look on their face and the girls laughing at them, I could not retain myself from laughing too.

"Hahahaaa!" I was laughing like I did not in ages.

"Look-haha-at-haha-your-haha-faces-haha!" I said between laughs.

"Oh so you are enjoying making fun of us." Alex said faking a serious face and nodded at both Jaxon and Jason and it was my cue to run.

"W-Wait! No! No!" I ran as fast as I could but was easily caught by them.

"It is not fair! You three are athletic and I am not. You could have go little easy on me." I punched their arms.

"Aww so our little Velina is angry?" Jason said with a baby voice.

I was about to say something but then we heard someone clearing their throat. And guess who it was? Adam. Yayy.
Don't tell me he is jealous now... I prayed and turned slowly to be met by Adam with a stoned face.
Okay...jealousy mode ON.

"Oh Adam, right?" Jaxon shook hands with him leaving Alex, Jason and I shocked. That guy! How can he easily blend in thiz situation?! I really should take some lessons with him!

"Yes nice to meet you..." Adam's voice was even more thick.

"Jaxon." Jaxon replied.

"Yeah Jaxon." Adam said.

"We have not really met in the wedding if I am not mistaking. Oh well that's okay. So this is Alex and Jason." Jaxon was doing a great job and Alex, Jason and I had our mouths hanging.

"Oh..-Hey." Jason said and shook hands followed by Alex.

"How about you guys leave Velina with us and have a little chat together?" Leah jumped in this situation and said.

"Come on Velina." Amelia grabbed my arm and pulled me to my room.

"Tell us." Olivia said with glittering eyes.

"What?" I asked confused.

"How was it?" Amelia asked.

"It?" I was really confused.

Isabella shook her head and simplified the question for me.

"How was the sex? Did the lingerie worked-" I literally jumped on her with my hand on her mouth.

"Shh." I said and waited for any sign if ever someone heard us.

"Tell us now." Leah said impatiently.

"It worked well. It was amazing." I felt myself drowning in blush.

"Just amazing?" Isabella asked. She really wants the details...

"You know how it feels. It feels like your mate has eyes only for you." I explained smiling.

"Yeah we know what you are saying." Leah said hugging her herself.

"Leah stop thinking about your sex moments with Jaxon." Isabella pointed out.

"How did you know that?" Leah asked.

"It is all written on your face." Amelia said.

"Hey girls. I did not show you my mark yet. Wanna see it?" I asked them.

"Of course we do!" They all screamed.

"Okay then." I closed the door and lifted up my pullover to my shoulder blade and showed them the swirls like design.

"Woow." They were all amazed.

"It is different and beautiful." Olivia said.

"Yeah I was shocked myself when I saw it." I smiled to myself.
After so long...I am now a marked mate...

Yep...I am now updating pretty much often right now.😀 So what do you think of this chapter? Of the gang and Adam?😏
Drop your thoughts and a star before you leave.😁 Love ya! Bye.❤