Lonely Bride

This song always bring me to the world of love.👆😍😍❤
Your love by Rihanna.

The dress Evelina wore on her wedding

The dress Evelina wore on her wedding.👆😍

The suit Adam wore

The suit Adam wore.👆😍❤

Evelina's POV.
My feet were trembling while walking on the red carpeted aisle. The elegant white dress which Van designed for me, hugged me enough to not let myself fall down. My eyes threatened to water so miserably but I kept them shut.
My arm was inclined to my Papa's while marching. He had a different face expression that time but my Mama could not digest the happiness of her daughter getting married so her eyes were like a flood pool.
My brothers were dressed perfectly like some models with their classic look in their expensive suits and shiny shoes.
The gang was present too. They were all smiling at me. They too dressed like it was the best day of their lives.

My heels reached a small staircase and before climbing on it, Papa took my hand lightly and gave it to my future husband.
He pressed his muscular fingers on my hand hardly and his eyes were mostly for the priest than I. His body was straight like a margin in copybooks which I used to write on during my childhood.

I did my best to smile and succeed in doing it.
Be strong Velina! You can do it!

I took in his clothes and found it very elegant and classic. He wore a black suit and shirt with a tie. His hair was combed sleek at the back and his perfumed was strong enough to intoxicate me.

I looked at the great audience who was watching with intense. The I saw Isabella waving at me. Olivia gave me a thumbs up and Leah and Amelia flashed me their toothy smile.
While the guys were smiling at me.

When the priest finally said his words, he told us the thing that dis not cross my mind when I took this decision.
"Now you may kiss the bride."

Oh God what is he going to do now? Is he going to be my first kiss?

My mind kept disturbing and my heart was racing.
His face was neutral and then he brought his hands to my chubby cheeks, cupping them.
Then he brought his beautiful face with sexy scruff close to me.
Closing my well painted eyes with make-up, waiting for my dream to happen. I waited long for my first kiss. And that time it was going to happen.

He then turned my head so that the back of my head was facing the people and his warm lips met the corner of my lips instead of my yearning lips.
Am I that bad that he can't even give me a kiss?

To the people, it looked genuine as they were cheering. I did not show any sign of disappointment but I knew I was inside.

------------------------------
My hands were wrapped around my Papa's neck as we danced on the floor.
I so wanted to hug him and shed my hot tears but could not. It would only worry them.

Putting a heavy stone on my heart, I smiled cheekily and continued to dance.

I looked everywhere in search of my husband but could not find him. Where is he?

After some more minutes of dancing and enjoying, everyone said that it was time for the bride farewell.

I walked close to John and whispered to him.
"John, where is Adam?"

"He left saying he had some work to do. I am sorry Evelina." John's eyes held guilt.

"I-It's okay John. After all he is an Entrepreneur. He is bound to work, right?" I smiled fakely at him.

I went to my parents and told them that my husband could not go with me as he was at work. They were at first not very happy about it but then I managed in making them understand.

"Bye Velina. Call us when you reach." Mama said while hugging me.
Then Papa hugged and kissed my forehead.
"Take care Velina."
When I approached to the gang, they literally suffocated me in a very tight hug together.
"Guys...can't...breathe..." They let go of me and then Leah, Amelia, Isabella and Olivia took me to a corner.
"What is it girls?" I asked.
"Velina, did you prepare yourself? For tonight?" Olivia asked.
"Huh? I don-"
"Did you shave well?" Leah simplified it as if to make my life easier.
"Girls! Seriously?!" My eyes bulged out of their sockets.
They laughed at me and we did a girls hug.
"May you have all the happiness and love in the world, Velina. You are happy now, aren't you? You've always dreamt of your soulmate and now he is here with you."  Amelia smiled and talked to me like an old grandmother.
"Stop. You sound like a grandma." I laughed at her to hide my sadness.
My soulmate...my dream

We returned to the car and I waved at everyone.
I alighted in the car carefully with my dress and then an old  driver came and closed the door for me. He took his seat and we drove off to my new house.

How can a newly married girl go to her new house with only a driver?...

After some minutes, we finally reached our destination. I got down of the car and looked up. His house was magnificent. It was beautiful and huge.

The driver took my luggages from the booth and made his way in the house.
He placed them on the floor.
I was swimming in my thoughts until the driver asked.
"Which room, Ma'am?"

"Huh? Oh, please call me Evelina....Stefan." I said reading his name on the tag.

I looked around guessing which room should I choose.
There are too many rooms here!

Then I chose one in random.
"This one Stefan." I pointed at it.

"Okay Evelina." He smiled warmly at me. He took my lugguage to the room and left.

I closed the door and sat on the floor with all the heaviness in my heart.
I could not take it anymore. I released it. The boiling tears ran down my cheeks staining the perfect make-up.

I was indeed a lonely bride...

Heyyy everyone! So this is the wedding! Yeah I know Adam was being a total asshole with Evelina but how much would stay like this?