Hot Bath

Evelina's POV.
Groaning I tried to breathe. I really was chocking...well not literally..you know..

I was sleeping in the Satanic Asshole's bedroom with his delicious muscular arms all over me squeezing the hell out of me. Why? Let me narrate you.

You do know my family came to see me. So, my Mama and I were having a girl talk and the guys were downstairs doing God knows what.
My Mama and I were in the Satanic Asshole's room and in my Mama's eyes, it is also my room so, we had to have that girl talk there.

We were talking about husband and wife stuffs. Yes now I have that kind of talk with my mother. Anyway, while talking I felt sleeping and ended up sleeping in the bedroom. So that's my story!

Okay now return to earth. I tried moving my arms and cocking my head upward like a freaking giraffe. I could not take it anymore so I bit his right arm which was near my mouth. I know it is not good but HE DESERVED IT.

"AAHH!" He sat up and screamed making my ears ready to bleed looking at his bitten arm. Oh did I say he was shirtless? Well now I am telling you,
He. Looks. Like. A. Snack.

"Stop. You scream like Barbie." I said rolling my eyes as I did not want him to know that I was freaking eyeraping him.

"Why did you bite me?" He said soothing the bitten mark and might I say I could be a carnivore.

"You were chocking me to death with that big arm of yours." I pointed to his right arm.

But I can say that his flesh was smooth and soft tempting me to-

OKAY STOP! COME BACK TO EARTH VELINA!

"You are quite wild, aren't you? You really do have something in you." His eyes were piercing through me like freaking glass.

Tongue-tied, I did not utter a single word.
"That bite...I would love to taste these sharp teeth." He said tracing the bite mark making me regret biting him.

Why do things always turn upside-down with me?!

Calm down and think of some Velina!

"A-Are you not hungry? Cause I am famished! Yes food! I am really hungry! Let's eat! Yes! Let's go!" I successfully drowned myself in humiliation.

Huge beads of sweat formed in my forehead.
"Okay Eve we will eat but why are you sweating so much? Are feeling very hot? I can turn on the air conditioner if you want." The Satanic Asshole brought his hand to my forehead and ran his thumb over it.

"Oh maybe I just need a shower and I'll be fine." I replied laughing nervously.

"If you say so. Now let's go and brush our teeth first." He carried me and placed me on a chair in the bathroom. Wait where does this chair come from?

"Adam how come there is a chair here? I remember there wasn't any last time." I said suspisciously like I was some detective.

"I brought it at night before coming to bed as I wanted everything to be organised for you." His words made my heart flutter in an instant.

He is so carin-No! Control your damn hormones Velina!

"Now say ahh." He brought my toothbrush to my mouth. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"My hands are fine Adam. You seriously can't treat me like a child. I can brush my teeth myself." I said and snatched the toothbrush earning a laugh from him.

"What?" I asked him while brushing.

"Nothing you are just...cute when you are mad." I rolled my eyes at his comment showing that whatever he said did not affect me but in reality it affected me to the core!