Strange Behaviour

First of all this chapter is dedicated to Sarcasticbanana. Thank you so much for the votes!

Evelina's POV.
Urghh...why my head is pounding so much?!

It felt like someone was hammering my skull angrily. Cracking open my puffy eyes, I adjusted them to the bright source of nature light. Blinking more than three times, I took in the interior of the room I was.

Godddd....Why so dull? Why white everywhere?! Where am-
WHAT THE HELL?!

Looking over, I saw both my feet plastered! And to say I was shocked is a complete understatement. My feet were hanging on some support on air. And might I tell you it was not a very pleasant experience. My half body was on bed and the other half was on air. Seriously?

Trailing my gaze from the small tube on back of my right hand to the container dangling on the iron stand beside the bed.

Oh God! How I don't like being admitted in hospital!

Sighing, I looked at my feet covered with thick white plaster. I was brought out of my thoughts by the click sound of the door. It opened and I saw the person I least expected to see. The Satanic Asshole was holding a bowl which I suppose was a bland soup and for his appearance that day well...he was the exact definition of a huge mess. His hair was all over the place, he had dark bags under his gorgeous eyes and his suit was creased showing harsh lines. But of course despite of all these, he still looked sexy as hell. I mean messy guys are cute and definitely sexy, nah?

But how he manage to look this sexy though? I, for example, I will surely look like a witch from the Shakespearan era.

Well...the advantage of inheriting golden genes...
Oh! Genes...I still don't know his parents...
I wish to know...

Making his way to the chair beside the narrow hospital bed, he took the seat smiling slightly at me. With the bowl still in his left hand, he caressed my head softly and warmly. I felt the warmth of his hand contacted my head and it instantly sent an electric current to my heart.

Sweeping my gaze from him to my feet as I did not have anywhere to see. The room had a television but due to my feet on air, I could not watch the television. So my feet were there to hold my back!

"How are you feeling, Eve?" He asked softly and with so much care.

"I am okay just a little headache." God why my voice is hoarse?!

"Good. So, you are going to eat this soup and take your medecines." See? I told you! Bloody bland soup! Eww...

"But I don't want to eat this soup!" I whined at him. And if you don't know whenever I am sick or something I always want to be pampered and I whine a lot.

He cocked an eyebrow and smiled at me. Guess this is his first time seeing this side of me...

"Well...my dear wife. You don't have any choice but to eat this soup." He took some in the spoon nearing it to my mouth.

I scoffed at him and turned my head to the wide window crossing my arms over my breasts.

Suddenly I felt some hot air hitting my ear. My eyes instantly widened.
When did he come this close?!

Turning my head abruptly, I asked him.
"Adam...why-" But of course I did not get to complete my sentence because he took this opportunity when I was talking to shove the spoon full of soup in my mouth.

Feeling my tastebuds seduced by the delicious soup, my stomach growled immediately. My cheeks started burning.

"How come this soup is so delicious? I know that hospital's foods are always tasteless and bland but this soup is amazing!" I said seeing him smiling shyly and I swear, I saw a light pinkish colour crawling up his scruffed cheeks. Why is he blushing?

"I-I think you should eat cause you have to take your medicines on time." The Satanic Asshole took a glance at his golden rolex watch. Why stammering now?! He is really behaving weird!

"Okay.." He then plunged the metal spoon in the bowl and filled it with the delicious soup my stomach was yearning for.

After eating the soup, the Satanic Asshole took out some pills and brought them to my mouth.
"Come on Eve. Open your mouth." His voice was soft like a cotton and I opened my mouth instantly. Who would not open their mouth after hearing this?!

He then brought the glass of water to my lips so that I could take a sip. When I was done with taking my medecines, he wiped my mouth gently with a tissue paper.
Wowww...pamper so much?

"Umm...Adam...for how long I was in hospital?" I asked him while he was keeping the bowl on a small table in the room.

"One day." He simply answered me smiling then came to sit by my side again.

"Judging by your clothes andddd...your looks. You did not go to your meeting, did you?" I eyed him thoughtfully.

"My dear Eve, I can't leave my wife when she is in a difficult situation. I am always here for her no matter what and I'll do everything to be with her." He caressed my hands then he bending down bringing his face close to mine. Closing my eyes, I waited for the magic to happen but it never happened. Why? Because of my one hell of a spoiler!

When our lips were about to mingle together, we heard someone's dramatic voice piercing our ears.

"Oh My God! My sister! You are all plastered!" Whipping our heads, we saw Van with his hands on his cheeks with a shock face.

"Relax Van. I am not fully plastered. Only my legs are." I rolled my eyes at him.

"By the way, where is everyone? You are the only one here?" I arched an eyebrow looking everywhere.

"Well yes. I mean for now cause they are pretty busy as they are doing some stuffs and the stuffs well I don't know what that is but they are stuffs and they are doing that." He did try his best but he did succeed in lying.

"I'll give you only 0.75 on 100 for your effort of lying." I said pretending to check my nails even though they are small and without any polish.

"Why?!" He screamed frustatedly.

"What why?" My voice was nonchalant.

"Come in everyone." He finally announced opening the door wide.

"Can't you lie for just one minute?!" Isabella brought her right palm to her forehead dramatically.

Why everyone so dramatic today?

"Hey I tried my best!" He put his hands up in surrender.

"Hahahaha! Oh yes you did! And what was your lie? 'Stuffs' Really Van?" Jason asked clutching his stomach laughing real hard.

Everybody was present. The gang, my parents, grandparents and even John. For one moment I felt very important.

"Hey little, how are you?" Alexander kissed me on the forehead which was not weird at all but what was weird was I heard someone growling. Shooting my eyes up, I noticed the Satanic Asshole's eyes were fixed on Alexander and they were constantly changing colour.

What the hell? Why is he behaving like that? Alexander is like a my big brother to me!

Hellooo everybody!
*kisses* *kisses*😚
Okay so this is the 25th chapter! We are really slaying this story with your supports guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! Bye.❤