A for Asshole

The dress Evelina wore is on top👆👆

Evelina's POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my cozy room on my fluffy bed, hugging my cute teddy bear which I got when I was eight on Christmas. Since then I hug it when I sleep, otherwise I will not be able to drift off sleep.

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Urgh!! What the hell?!
I grudgingly took off the very soft blanket off me and dragged my lazy ass out of the bed.
I opened the door and came face to face to a calm Van. Very calm...

"Whaaatt?" I yawned.

He looked at his watch and tapped his chin in a very thoughtful manner.
"Hmmm...it's 9hr and judging by the way you look right now says that you are very late for work and your waitors may be outside the restaurant waiting for you to open and-" Holy shit! How can I be late?!

Of course you would be late. You were thinking about John's words at night. My conscience snorted. Wait! Can conscience snort? Urgh! I think I am going crazy!

Van kept talking but I just walked past him to the bathroom to do my daily morning businesses.

To save time, I brushed my teeth under the shower and quickly made my way to my room when I was done.
Then I threw on a short nude dress and I turned my already messy hair into a big messy bun and I wore some cute nude heels on. Since I was already late, I did not wear any makeup. And who am I going to see anyway? I am always in the cabin.

All in all, I wore a messy look that day and I was pretty happy with that look. I ran downstairs and took a pancake in my mouth and said my family goodbye.

I jumped in my black Lamborghini and wore my sunglasses and drove off to the restaurant.

When I reached the restaurant, I saw if already opened and custormers were seated comfortably inside. How the- Ahhh yess...now I remember!
I gave Stephanie a spare key of the restaurant in case I am late and I think I did a very good job giving her a key.

I walked in while taking off my sunglasses. My heels clicked on the shiny tiles making my way to my cabin.
I opened the door annnddd saw my grandpa sitting.
"Grandpaaa you always bring bad news for me when you come here. What is it now?" I asked him as I smelled something was cooking up.

"I actually brought a good news Evelina!" He said smiling brightly. Too brightly....

"What good news?" Please God let it be a good news. I prayed.

"You are going to meet your mate!" Mate? I am going to meet my mate?! And this is supposed to be a good news?! How am I going to meet this love-hatred guy?

I composed myself and asked.
"When?"

"Today. As in now." Ohh it's nowww-WHHAAAT??! NOW?!
My eyeballs were on the edge to kiss the floor.

"But why didn't you wear any makeup? Your dress is good though. No no you are perfect without makeup." Whose grandfather in the world talks about makeup stuff with his granddaughter? Of course mine.

Suddenly we heard knocks and I said in my Managerial voice.
"Come in." It was more clear than I expected!

The door opened and three men came in. John and two other. And guess who they were? The ones who came at the restaurant the day my clumsy ass wanted to embarrass me.
Can you see how lucky I am?

"Evelina." John nodded at me.

"John." I greeted him back smiling at him.

Then John turned to the two men. They were well-dressed in their suits and hair well groomed. Their looks screamed pure richness whereas me, well judging by how I was dressed, you couldn't say that I was a billionaire's daughter.

"They are my grandsons. Theodore Brown and Adam Vernom." No way in hell! Guess who is Adam Brown? The asshole! God cannot be playing with me, can he?!

I looked at them and immediately met by furious eyes staring back at me. They were piercing through me like glass and it was terrifying. His eyes changed from their gorgeous colour, blue to pitch black. I held the edge of the table for support as his gaze was making my knees go jelly.

Then my eyes shifted to the left to be met by the most welcoming smile ever and his eyes were glittering. I smiled at him not wanting to be rude.

"And boys, she is Evelina Storm. Adam's mate." I gulped the lump forme in my throat.

The brown eyed guy came forward taking my hand in his and kissed the back of it.
"I am Theodore Brown but you can call me Theo, pretty lady." What is this guy doing?!

"Umm...I am Evelina Storm and I'll call you Theo if you call me Velina." He laughed and withdrew his hand.

I waited for asshole to come to me instead he shifted his gaze to the floor and his nostrils flared like he just smelled a very smelly fart. Hold up! All farts are smelly Velina!

Waiting for him would be an iternity so I made the move myself. I walked to him and held my hand up for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you Adam." I told him calmly even though I was screaming inside.

He did not say anything or even took my hand. To be honest, I felt a weird feeling struck in my heart directly. It felt pain. He turned and opened the door leaving me with my hand still waiting for him.

Asshole! Adam asshole!
Freaking Adam Vernom asshole
Hey! His name matches the word asshole! You see even his name knows that!

A for Adam
A for Asshole...

Heyy my dearest friends! I really wanted to write this chapter today!

Tell me what you think of this one and click a star!
Bye.❤