Dare (1)

Evelina's POV.
The gang was at my place along with Ophelia. It has been very good since Adam and Ophelia met. Nowadays Adam seemed to be in even more bright mood. Even John got discharged of the hospital and he was doing great.  Adam and I would pay him a visit now and then and he was happy to see us.

Ophelia met the girls gang too and the girls were very happy to meet her. And without forgetting the teasings. They all had been teasing her for pretty long time till her face was red like a beetroot.

Van too returned from Paris and he nailed his fashion show like always and he has given me tons of his new designed clothes. They were so freaking gorgeous! Oh those dresses! Their colours were so attractive and so beautiful, plus the designs were so unique. Again the advantage of having a fashion designer brother....

Adam and I thought of inviting the gang over for a night. Everything was going smooth like a baby's body lotion- Van was stuffing his face with ice cream with Jason, Leah was sending flirty looks to Jaxon, Isabella and Olivia was talking about some make up brands and the others had their eyes fixed on the television watching Suicide Squad, oh and me? I was admiring my one hell of a sexy husband....until.....
"Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" Isabella suggested grinning like a child winning a lollipop.

Why did she even open her mouth to say something that night?!

I wished I could fine a glue nearby and freaking glue her lips!

And of course the guys had evil grins plastered on their faces.

This Truth or Dare game was different. In this one, the whole girl gang was playing against the boy gang. It was like when it was time for the boys to choose either truth or dare, the girls would be the one to give them a question or a dare, which was fun but when it was time for the boys to either give us a question or dare, IT WAS HELL.

"Truth or Dare?" The guys asked smirking.

I turned to the girls and discussed.
"So Truth or Dare?" Leah asked waiting impatiently.

"We can't choose truth cause we are not that weak. We should choose Dare." Isabella again opened her mouth and I sensed that something bad was coming in our direction.

"Yes we should choose Dare." Amelia confirmed nodding.

"But girls we can choose Truth. Beside we don't keep any secrets from them." I said trying to change their minds but in vain.

"No we will choose Dare." Olivia said.

Sighing I gave up, Ophelia did not seem to argue with either Truth or Dare. She was just enjoying the game clearly by looking shyly at Ed who was winking at her.
Can't they stop flirting already?!

We turned to the guys and said.
"Dare." We all had that serious face on.

"So you all girls will strip tease in front of your mates in a room privately." Jason said smirking like a real devil.

I diverted my gaze from Jason to Adam who had a triumphing smile on flashing on his face.
Damn those guys!

I turned my head to the girls and glared murderously at them. They all looked everywhere except me.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up straightening my clothes.
"Okay, let's go." I told Adam whose eyes grew wide.

"You sure?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"I am not weak that I can't do this little strip tease." I said with a confident look. Plus he already saw me naked so there is nothing wrong with that, isn't it?

I walked to our room with Adam following me. Then all the girls got into one of the rooms with their mates.

Once, Adam and I were inside the room, I closed the door locking it. Then I turned and faced Adam.

I reached up and trailed my index finger on his jawline.
"Strip tease, huh?" I asked smirking like I won a trophy.

"I did not choose this, it was Jason. Well I-" I cut him off by placing my finger on his soft plum lips.

"Shh....no talking." I said and push Adam softly on the bed making him sit.

Adam's eyes were big as saucers. His lips parted.

I took off my pullover ever so sensually and threw it on the floor. Then I flipped my hair to the side and looked at Adam with pure lust dancing in my eyes.

I walked to him swaying my hips and had that smirk still playing on my lips. I had only my bras and my pants on and thank God that I wore my favourite red lace ones.

Then I lifted my right foot and placed it on the side of Adam on the bed with my hand pulling his collar nearing his gorgeous face to mine. My eyes roam on his face seductively with me biting my lips.

Instinctively, I was about to smash my lips on his when I noticed something was growing. Then when I shifted my gaze from his face to his pants, I knew that his little friend was so desperate to come out and say hello.

My smirk grew bigger and said.
"Looks like I am done here." It is true though, it was only a strip tease.

Then I released his collar and retreated. I took my pullover off the floor and slipped in it.

"Oh we will surely complete this later." Adam said huskily.

"We will see my dear husband. We will see..." I said smirking even more thinking of what will happen next.

I opened the door and closed it behind me with the smirk still flashing on my face.
Those guys...just wait and watch...

Helloooo everybody!!! Chapter 47 UPDATED! Wanted to brighten up the story now that the emotional parts had made us all cry!
Drop your thoughts and hiy that star before you leave. Love ya! Bye.❤