Dare (3)

Adam's POV.
It was the second day of the no sex for one week dare. And let me tell you it was hell. Eve would not miss a single opportunity to tease the hell out of me.

Because of the teasings, I was compelled to go to office everyday and to come home pretty late. Despite I was late though, Eve did not fail to wake my little friend up.
I was typing on my laptop with frustration bottled up in me. My eyes were focused on the screen but guess where my mind was? To Eve of course.

"Hey there Adam!" I was too absorbed in my thoughts that I did not hear Theo's words.

Thump!
My eyes went up instantly to be met by a grumpy Theo.

"What?" I asked while typing.

"Don't sound so cool! I was calling you for like ages!" Theo took a seat without even asking for permission to do so.

"Just tell me why are you here, Theo." I said irritatedly. My mind was still at home.

"Oh someone got a rode stuck up their ass today." Theo remarked.

"Shut up Theo." I muttered and continued to type with my mind still with Eve.

I was still typing with my head engaged with that damn dare that I did not even realised that Theo was beside me and reading what I was typing.

"You know, Adam. I don't think that what you are writing now is suitable to send to Mr Sean." I blinked once, twice and read the whole paragraph I typed.

.............the stock is low and I would like to strip that freaking dress off my Eve's luscious body and shower her with lots of kisses. And to trail my fingers on her body like their is no tomorrow. Those lips of hers are totally to die for....I just want to bite and taste those plum lips. And to just bent her over and to fill her up and feel her skin against mine............

Once these words registered in my mind I realised what I wrote.

"Shit! This is supposed to be a request letter for the stock." I ran my fingers in my hair in frustration.

"Yes but now it seems to be otherwise." Theo said making his way to the chair again.

"Anyway I did not know you are such a good writer. Well...I think you will do good if you write erotic novels." Theo added sitting.

"Shut up Theo." I said sending him death glares.

"Okay okay I am going." He held his hands up in defense and left.

Damn this dare!

*******5 Days Later*******
Evelina's POV.
It was the last day of the no sex for one week dare. The whole week I enjoyed teasing Adam.

I dried my body with towel and thought how I would tease Adam that morning. He was already woken up but was still in bed. He would be working at home so I will have the whole day for this sweet dare.

Once I finished with the towel, I wrapped it around my body and opened the door then walked out of the bathroom ever so seductively.

I reached the closet and opened it with a hand on the towel and the other on the door. But it would not open. So instinctively, I helped my other hand with the one on my towel. It was the stupidest thing to do!

The moment I removed my hand from the towel to open the door, the towel slipped down revealing ny body. And did I say that I was nude? Well I was! I did not wear my underwear cause I forgot to bring them in the bathroom earlier.

Hurriedly, I picked up the towel and wrapped my body once again. Just then I felt someone's gaze boring into me. Robotically, my head turns and my eyes met hot red iries running on my body. Shit!

Immediately, I took whatever outfit came in my hands and made my way to the bathroom. Damn! Damn! Damn! I screwed everything! Now what Adam will think? Urghh! My clumsy ass always get me into trouble!

Finally I slipped in a loose shirt and a pair of shorts. Sighing hard, I got out of the bathroom but did not see Adam.

Shaking my head low, I went to the kitchen for a glass of water to wet my dry throat.

I went to the kitchen with my head low looking at the floor which made me bump into something or should I say someone.

"Uh...-A-Adam! It was an accident. I did not do it on purpose." I said looking in his eyes. They are so beautiful....

"I know my Eve." Adam said and walked past me. What is going on in his mind?!

Eventually, I spent the whole day in my room doing nothing but lying down and thinking about that stupid act I did.

At night, I slipped into my nightie and went to bed beside Adam. He did not utter a single word the whole day and this was bugging the hell out of me.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but could not. So I allowed my mind wander staring at the ceiling. I wonder how the girls are doing.....

My eyes remained opened. I could not get myself drown in sleep which was weird. Normally I would sleep soundly the moment I went to bed.

Just then, I heard an alarm went off.
Ring! Ring! Ring!

What the hell?! Why is an alarming ringing in the middle of the night?!

I sat up straight and then noticed Adam turning off the alarm then nearing himself to me.

What is happening?

Adam got on top of me with his face close enough to feel his hot breath fanning against my hot skin.

"A-Adam?" I called.

"Yes my Eve." Adam replies with a very seductive voice.

"What are you doing?" I asked whispering.

Instead of answering me, I felt his hands trailing up on my tighs pushing up my nightie.

"Adam...the dare...." I said moaning. I just could not help it whenever he touched me ever so sensually.

"It is already past midnight. It means that I won the dare and one week is over. So I can touch you, kiss you and....feel you how much I want now...." Adam whispered seductively in my ear making it hot.

My face was burning and so my skin. My chest heaved fast when I breathed.

"Adam I am sorry for what happened. It was just an accident. The towel just fell and I-" I told him feeling guilty for that damn clumsy act.

"Shh....I know you are very clumsy and that you did not do it on purpose. But you know what? That clumsiness of yours had me on the edge to just bend you over and fill you up like there is no tomorrow." He shut me up with an index finger on my lips and whispered in his huskiest voice ever. His words made my heart race and I kind of felt....good.

Adam then removed his finger on my lips and said.
"Those lips...." He then took my lips in his and nibbled on them. Kissing them with passion and desire. His lips were hot and plum. He plunged his tongue and explored my mouth withhis hands making their way to my breast.

My toes curled and my hands found their way to his hair. Adam and I parted, our breaths were hot and so my body. My whole body was burning with desire.

Adam removed his shirt and lowered his face to my level one more time and said.
"Don't worry my Eve....we will have a very long night...."

Helloooo everybody!!!  I am so sorry for not updating! My mobile is being a complete bitch to me lately! It is freezing a lot and it makes me so mad that I want to flush it in the toilet but then I remembered you guys so eventually I did not flush it. 😅

Now let'a forget about that and do tell me what do you think of this chapter! And don't forget to hit that star! Love ya! Bye.