Saving the Satan

Evelina's POV.
I was still in the bathroom. By the way, I spent the whole night sleeping in a freaking bathroom! All due to a certain Satanic Asshole!

During the night, the kiss scene kept on reeling on my mind. I could not brush it off. I still could not believe that my first kiss would be like that! It was not in pure love but in pure hatred.

I took a look at the time on my phone since I was hungry. My stomach growled like I was a famished lion.
It was 9.00 a.m. Well..I think it's time to get out of this bathroom and look for food.

Cautiously I opened the door and peeped to see if the Satanic Asshole was there. I let out the breath I was holding when I noticed he wasn't in sight.

Holding the gown up I made my way to the closet for me to change cause God! This dress was irritating me!

While walking I stepped on something hard yet soft to the touch.
What the-

My gaze dropped to the ground immediately. To my greatest horror, it was Satanic Asshole! My hands trembled as if they were leaves moving by the wind.

My mind went blank and fat beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I could not think straight.
Okay Velina. Calm down! You need to know what the hell happened to him?!

I tried to call him but to no avail. Then I bent down and tried shaking him.
"A-Adam? Adam?" I called with trembled voice.

I reached closer to shake him and noticed that his appearance changed. His golden skin was pale as a white blank page! He had dark circles under his eyes and his hands were frozen! I was now freaking hyperventilating!

Standing up I started pacing back and forth in the area, trying to think of something that can be done.

Come on Velina! Think! Think! Think!

With whom should I seek help?! I cannot call John, I will worry him to the core! Besides he is old to receive such news!
Come on! Think!
Yeah! Got it! Theo! Now where will I get his number?! Yes! Satanic Asshole's mobile!

I stretched my arm and tried to fish out his mobile. After some trials, I succeedly pulled it out. Luckily it did not have any security password, otherwise it would not be easy.
I swiped unlock the phone and searched for Theo's number in his contacts. When I got his number, I immediately called him. My hands were still trembling and my pacing in the suite did not stop.

After some minutes later, he answered.
"Hey man!-" before he even got to finish his sentence I interrupted him.

"T-Theo! It's me! Velina!" I said breathlessly while massaging my forehead.

"Velina? What happened? Is everything alright?" Worriness was clearly felt in his voice.

"Theo! I-I don't know what to do! A-Adam is lying on the floor unconscious. H-He is pale and cold! I don't know what to do Theo!" I felt pulling my hair out in tension.

"Look, calm down Velina-" his words pushed my buttons.

"Calm down? YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?! IT'A LIKE HE IS DYING HERE THEO! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!" My voice leveled up on itself.

"Velina! Listen to me! You have to calm down and listen to me! Okay?" Theo was trying his best to calm my nerves.

"Okay. But tell me what is wrong with him? I don't know what to do!" I was getting annoyed of him not telling me what the hell was happening to Satanic Asshole.

"Velina, Adam has anemia meaning that he lacks blood in his body. And being a Vampire plus an anemic is not really good. Maybe he did not take his blood supplements with him when he travelled that's why he is like this. He just needs blood Velina." Anemic? I did not know that. How can a wife not know these things about her husband?
I felt something strange built in my heart.

"T-Thank you so much Theo." I thanked him softly.

"It's okay Velina. Besides you are like my sister and I am glad that you called me for this issue." With that we hanged up.

Sighing, I thought deeply about the great step I was going to take in my life. You can do it Velina! He is your husband and you...don't want him to die, right?

I walked to the kitchen and took a knife then returned to him. I rolled my long sleeve up and put the knife on my wrist. Gulping the lump in my throat, I let the sharp blade sliced my flesh. Within a second, the reddish substance flowed out.

I parted his crusty lips and allowed the blood dropped into his dry mouth. In an instant, his eyes shot open. They were pitch black reminding me how dark was the night yesterday.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him quickly and pinned me on the floor. He was on top of me holding both my arms above my head. My chest heaved and I felt hot under him.
My eyes were stuck in his dark ones fascinated by the beauty of them. He leaned forward closing the gap between us. My heart kept racing and I could not calm it. Then he brought his pointy nose to my neck sniffing the scent. That time something unexpected happened to my body, I felt something that I did not felt before. My stomach was exploding with giantic butterflies. His muscular leg was positioned between my thighs. I so wanted to let go of that feeling but could not when he licked my sensitive skin ever so lightly as if he was tasting an ice cream before devouring it.
I shut my eyes tightly and waited for his next move. I heard him growling lowly, then I felt a sharp pain piercing through my skin. His pointy teeth were buried in my neck sucking his medicine from me.
Soon, the pain was replaced by a strange feeling. I started to feel weird. My toes curled and my knees were limp. My breathing were uneven. I wanted to touch him, to feel him.
Why was I feeling this way? What was that feeling?

Soon my eyelids felt heavy and began drooping. I saw dark spots and I allowed the darkness consumed me wholely.

Hello Monday! I so wanted to update yesterday but could not because I was busy as hell!
Well, it's okay now so I updated today! Yay!
Btw did you enjoy this chapter?