Christmas (3)

Thank you soo much for the follows! I am really happy that you are supporting me!❤❤❤

Adam's POV.
Why is Eve behaving like this? Is she alright? Of course she is!.....But why she is doing things more sensually today?!

I could not take it any longer when Eve was eating the pancakes ever so sensually that I felt myself growing hot. And to top it all of the time when she seductively licked her fingers with those hungry eyes. I so wanted to just bent her on that damn dinning table and show her what she was doing to me but I could be not that rough to her.

Okay calm down Adam.

To forget what happened lately, I decided to stuff my face with paperworks which later I found out that I already sort the papers out the other day.

Feeling highly aroused, I went for a very cold shower. The cold water helped me a lot to die that arousal.
Ahh thank you water....

I poured the hair shampoo and rubbed it on my hair. Then I let the water flow on my head cooling its way down to my whole body.

Finally, I was done with the cold shower. I came out with shorts and no shirt on with the towel on my head wiping off the excess water with my eyes closed.

Just then I felt hands on me. Soft small hands wandering their way on my upper half body. Within a second, my eyes shot open to be met my wife with a seductive and a mischievious look on her face.

"What are you doing Eve?" I asked masking my short breaths.

She tip-toed reaching to my ear and whispered ever so lightly that I could feel her breath fanning my ear.

"Wait for me." She said slowly and went to the bathroom.

Shocked. I just went to the bed and sat like I was dreaming. Eve and being seductive? Or teasing me? No. No. I must be day dreaming or maybe it is because of overworking myself. But I did not overworked myself lately....then WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING?

Sighing, I stood up and walked to the closet to take out a shirt. But then I was stopped.

"Why are you hiding that tasty body of yours?" Eve's word reached my ears.

I turned around to only be met by my Eve in a very sexy lingerie and a smirk on her delicious lips.

She did not wear any makeup. She was just in that lingerie with her hair loose. How I love her hair loose...

"I-I..-" I could not utter a word. My words stopped at my throat. They could not make their way to my lips.

Her smirk grew even more and walked to me swaying her hips like a temptress. She was really tempting me. And I thought that that cold bath would definitely do something but here I grew even more hotter.

I could feel the heat inside of me building endlessly.

When Eve finally reached me, sje brought up her hand to my face and traced my jawline to my lips.

"That jawline...those lips..." Her voice was smooth and weirdly different. It was more soft.

"Do you know the consequence of what you are doing Eve?" I asked her looking at her biting her lips.

"No, show me the consequence Adam." Eve traced her fingers to my right arm and pulled me to the bed.

"Lie down." She again whispered to my ear.

She really is making it difficult for me to restrain my arousal!

"I- ...Eve..it is not-" I could not finish my sentence as Eve pushed me lightly on the bed. I was hell weak with her being so teasy and seductive.

Once I landed on the bed, she climbed up on me with both her legs on either sides of me.

I could feel her part on mine. It was touching me, teasing me.

Eve then leaned forward and rested her palm on my chest.

"Y-You are such a y-yummy snack right now. I just want to devour you i-inch by inch tasting e-every part of you." Eve's voice was trembling and I could almost hear her heartbeat.

Her face was bright red even her ears. She was so cute.

Unconsciously I smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling? Here, I am trying to seduce you and you are flashing a stupid smile!" Eve sat up straight on my manhood, which was gleaming with excitement.

There she is my Eve. My true Eve. I am not saying that she was not doing a good job back then but that style doesn't suit her. She is beautiful and sexy in her own uniqueness. Yes. I was turned on by her when she was seducing me but right now it is even more a turn on for me as she is so damn cute with her reddish face with a hint of childishness in the eyes.

I cupped her face with my hands and smiled even more.

"Trust me Eve, you are not trying to seduce me. You are actually seducing me." I said and pointed at the bulge.

Her face turned even more red and her eyes went wide when she wiggled trying to stand but in vain as her legs got trapped in the sheets and ended up sitting right on top of my manhood and might I say that my little friend was dancing in excitement.

Breathing hard, I took her hands in mine and asked.
"Now tell me Eve, why were you doing this?"

"I-I sort of want to do it cause I love you and you are my mate and husband. Plus it is only natural for a wife to do it with her husband. And it's been more than six months since we are married and I am not even marked yet." Eve was looking everywhere except me. Her ears turned even more red.

My eyes were wide at her words. She made me feel happy. She was not even marked yet...

"Eve does that mean that you want me to mark you?" I asked dumbly. I did not even give a thought of my words before saying them.

Eve rolled her eyes and simply said.
"If not then why the hell was I doing all these weird stuffs?"

I smirked at her. She really did not seem to stop surprising me.

"Keep in mind Eve. I won't go that easy with you after all those teasing." Then it was my time to whisper in her ear huskily.

Hello everybody! Chapter 39 UPDATED! Yes, yes I know I did not update and I am sorry fot that! I was still thinking of this chapter so today I got this idea! What do you think about this one?
Oh and don't forget to hit that star! Love ya!!❤