Brothers

Adam's POV ahead! Yes our Adam has returned as well! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Meet you at the end of this chapter.😀

Adam's POV.
To say I was surprised was an understatement. I was so happy yet I felt my eyes started welling up. I could not believe it. My little sister....

"Really? My Ophelia? At your place?" I asked Eve wanting to confirm what I heard was true.

Eve nodded at me cupping my face. Eve's hand was placed on my cheeks gently.

"She has been working at the restaurant for two months now. I was at first doubtful cause she resembles you a bit. But then I thought I was imagining things but it turns out I was not. And due to some circumstances, she is now staying at my place till she finds another place. I am so happy that I got to meet her. And now you are going to see her after so long." Eve explained me with a smile on her face. Her eyes were glittering.

"Thank you very much Eve." I said softly then took her hand in mine and neared it to my lips then placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"We have to meet her first then you can thank me how much you want." She told me smiling, showing her bright teeth.

This woman is really something...

During the ride my mind wandered on how my little Ophelia would look like. Well Eve said that she resembles me but how?

My mind continued on wandering that I did not even take notice that we have already reached Eve's place.

We got down the car and made our way to the house. I could feel my heart beating fast.

Eve looked at me then pressed the doorbell.
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Once the doorbell rang, the door opened. Edvard was the one who opened the door. Ed's mouth opened clearly was on the point of saying something but Eve beat him into it.
"Ed where is Ophelia?" Eve asked looking at past Edvard.

"I am here Evelina. What is it?" That's when I saw my little sister, my little Ophelia. She was beautiful like always. She had a small smile on her face. It was warm. Her hair was even more beautiful. It was long and white.

"Ophelia, someone is here who wants to meet you." Eve said with excitement clearly in her voice.

"Who?" Ophelia asked looking confused with her eyebrows pulled together.

"Your brother. Adam." Eve said then turned and pointed at me smiling.

Ophelia's eyes instantly water as well as mine. Eve stepped out then Ophelia came running to me with tearful eyes yet a bright smile playing on her lips.

"A-Adam!" Ophelia exclaimed hugging me even more tightly.

"My little Ophelia." I said and hugged her.

Then we tore apart and Ophelia wiped my tears.
"W-Where were you? I searched for you everywhere?" Ophelia asked crying. Her voice trembled.

"I tried to search for you but I was told that you were killed by werewolves." I explained her.

"Only Mom was killed by the werewolves as she was protected me." Ophelia said wiping her wet cheeks.

"But wasn't she the one who wanted to leave our family? Then why did she take you with her?" I asked her wanting to know the answer cause Mom loved us dearly.

"Because it was aunt who threatened her to leave else she would hurt me. Mom could not think of anything but saving you, Dad and I." Her words hit me like a wave. I could not believe my ears.

"Then it was all because of aunt?" I asked Ophelia.

"Yes Adam." Ophelia smiled weakly.

"But now I finally got to meet you. Thank you Evelina." Ophelia turned to Eve.

Eve smiled at her with tearful eyes as well.
"Eve why are you crying?" I asked Eve who was wiping her teary red eyes.

"I-It is just that I am so happy that you both could meet each other after so long!" Eve gave Ophelia and I a group hug.

"By the way Ophelia, Evelina is my mate." I said looking at my Eve....admiring her.

"Really?" Ophelia asked Eve.

"Yes Ophelia." Eve confirmed smiling.

"Then I also have something to tell you. I have met my mate." Ophelia said looking everywhere but us.

"He is E-Evelina's brother, Edvard." My head turned in Edvard's direction in a second followed by Eve.

"Ed?" Eve asked unsure.

"Yes Adam. Ophelia is my mate." He said with a thick voice brushing off Eve's question.

"And you don't have to tell me anything about protecting her and not making her shed a single tear. Cause I intend to cherish and love my mate foverver." Edvard added with a serious face and that was when I knew that this man was telling the truth.

*****Evelina's POV.****

Hearing Ed's words my mouth hanged open.
"E-Ed how could you be so cool saying this to Adam?" I asked Ed cause seriously Adam looked like he was going to freaking murder someone. His eyebrows were ever so dangerously pulled together.

"What? I was just telling the truth." Edvard said then smiled at Ophelia.

"Well now that you are my sister's mate and you have given that long speech, if ever you tarnish what you said. I will skin you alive." Adam said with determined eyes.

"And if you break that promise you made when you got married with my sister, I will cut off your head and chop it into million pieces." Ed said with the same determination.

What the hell is happening?!

Ophelia and I exchanged looks and she mouthed.
"Brothers." Shaking her head low.

Then we laughed and both Adam and Ed looked at like we were mad.

Helloooo to all wattpad readers! Chapter 46 UPDATED! Aww our Adam finally met his sister!😢❤😍
Drop down your thoughts and don't forget to hit that star before you leave! Love ya! Bye.❤