Sister?

Evelina has returned! Her POV ahead! 😀

Evelina's POV.
"E-Eve.." Adam stammered. He was still holding his mobile to his ear.

"Adam? What happened? Who was it?" I asked worriedly.

Adam's face was pale like a blank sheet. He was standing still like a statue.

"Adam!" I called him and shook him by his shoulders.

"J-John has met with an accident. He is at the hospital." Adam said petrified.

My words were stuck in my throat.

It was my first time seeing fear in Adam's eyes. They were drown in a pool of fear.

"We need to go to the hospital Adam. Quick!" My hands were trembling. I successfully tried to utter those words.

Without losing a second, we jumped in the car and Stefan drove us.

During the whole ride, Adam's hand was squeezing mine. I sensed his fear radiating even more so I tried to consolidate.

"He will be fine Adam." I caressed his cheeks.

He said nothing, he just nodded and placed his head on my lap. I could feel his tension increasing.

Once the car reached the hospital, Adam and I got out quickly and went in.
"John Brown?" Adam asked to a nurse.

"The one who just met with an accident?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"He is in that room and he is fine. The doctor has just done with the operation. He is doing well but he needs bed rest for one week." The nurse explained.

We thanked her then made our way to the room. The hospital was quite and the medicinal smell rose to my nostrils.

There weren't anyone except for us and my grandfather. Of course, John did not have any kids nor relatives except Adam.

"Adam it is okay now. John is doing fine." I told him soothing him with my hands on his.

We were sitting on the hospital seats.

"Yeah. I just got scared. H-He..-" Adam stammered again.

"Adam everything will be fine now." I told him cupping his face in my hands.

"Be strong Adam. John is alright and knowing him, when he will see you worrying about him, he will definitely kiss your ass." My grandfather said tapping Adam's shoulder. Adam smiled at my grandfather and nodded.

Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Oh I am going to answer this call. I'll be right back." Grandfather said and went outside.

Adam placed his head on mh shoulder and I felt that he was a little less worried than before.

"John was the only family I had until you came, you know?" Adam asked.

I shook my head then Adam retreated his head from my shoulder and faced me.

"I did not have any family. I was lonely after my mother left my father and I alone. It was so sudden that I myself could not register what was happening. All I could see and hear was shoutings. My mother said that she was fed up of my father. How can a someone be fed up of their own mate? My mother left the house with along with my sister. Then when they both left us, my father could not take it and committed suicide as he was highly depressed of being left my his mate. That's why I despised mate, Eve. I had no relatives to take care of me, then John showed up. My father and him were great friends. He took me in and took care of me. I am still grateful to him. If he was not there to take me in, I don't know where I would be. But I have only one regret Eve, my sister. I could not even meet my little Ophelia one last time." Wait! Ophelia? Meaning that she is- No! No! No! Any girl' name can be Ophelia.

Then Adam added with trembling voice.
"Rumors said that she was being murdered by some werewolves with my mother. I did not even know that she was with my mother. How could I? She took my sister from my aunt's place and left my father and I. She had white hair almost like snow. Her eyes were grey and blue. Her skin was like chocolate, she'd gotten after father afterall. She was beautiful." When Adam was describing Ophelia's portrait, that's when it hit me like a thousands of bricks on my head. Ophelia. White hair. Grey-blue eyes. Chocolate skin. She is definitely Adam's little sister!

"She HAS white hair. Her eyes ARE grey and blue. Her skin IS like chocolate. She IS beautiful, Adam." I said smiling at him.

He looked at me confused. Then I said.
"She is alive, Adam. Ophelia is alive."

His eyes grew wide and asked.
"H-How-"

"Let's go." I cut him off with my smile growing bigger. I cannot see that sorrow in his eyes anymore....Let's end it now...

I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me going outside.
"Grandfather, will you be here for a while?" I asked my grandfather who was already done with his phone call.

"Yes Velina. I'll be here." Grandfather answered.

"Grandfather, I need to go home. It is about something important." I said quickly.

"Oh Velina. I was about to tell to rest at home and come back tomorrow morning. I'll be here, so don't worry." Grandfather said looking at Adam's tired face. He was really tired. That night, he worked really hard. He had a lot of meetings and stuffs. And when he heard about John's accident, he came to the hospital.
"Thank you David." Adam said.

"He is my friend so I need to be here, boy." He patted Adam's shoulder and added.
"Take some rest and come tomorrow."

Then I fished out my mobile and dialed Ed's number.
"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Ed, where are you?" I asked quickly.

"At home. Why? What happened?" Ed asked.

"Is Ophelia at home?" Instead of answering him, I asked him.

"Uh-yeah. Why?" Ed again asked.

"I am coming home right now." I said in a serious tone not answering his question again.

"But what hap-" Before he could even finish my sentence I hanged up.

When Adam and I neared the car, got in.
"Stefan. My place." I simply said quickly.

Stefan nodded and hit the engine.

"But Eve, why your place?" Adam asked confused.

"Ophelia is alive and she is staying at my place, Adam." I explained him.

His tired face glowed and his eyes began welling up.
"Really? My Ophelia? At your place?" He asked.

I nodded at him cupping his face.
God! I am so happy that Adam is finally going to meet his sister.

Helloo once again!!! Chapter 45 UPDATED! Ahh this chapter is soo emotional...ohh how I could hug Adam...😢
Comment down your thoughts and hit that star! Love ya! Bye.❤