Special Breakfast

First of all this chapter is dedicated to heidicruz3910. Thank you so much for the votes and for supporting me!

Adam's POV.
I know that I was being the biggest asshole ever when I told Eve to do whatever I want her to do otherwise I would not give her the necklace. Yes I call her Eve cause she deserve that name and she is mine. So an Adam obviously need his Eve, nah?

The reason I behaved this was was that I wanted to know how is she like when she is mad. I want to tease and annoy her which was something weird cause teasing and annoying someone were something I would never do. Well..until she stepped into my life.

Since I wanted to have fun with my Eve, I decided to work from home. I woke up quite early as I wanted to know what my wife was going to prepare for me for breakfast. I told her to prepare breakfast for me in the morning. Although I did not know she was that serious as she went to the grocery store yesterday. I wonder what type of breakfast she is going to make as she spent more than 5 hours doing grocery shopping.
To say I did not know why she had to go to the grocery store as Aline would have every grocery stuff needed in stock.
I was still in my room working on my laptop. I did not even brush my teeth or took a bath. The first thing came to my mind was work when I opened my eyes when suddenly I was interrupted by soft knocks.

Knock! Knock!
I think you know who was it..

Adjusting my glasses, I peeled the blankets off my body. I was still in my boxers and obviously shirtless.

Opening the door, I yawned. Damn these tiredness!

"Eve?" I asked her leaning against the doorway.

"Adam..uh..breakfast is ready." She said looking at her fingers. Cute.

Smiling I replied lifting her chin to make her look at me with those doe eyes.
"Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes. And please Eve don't be so formal with me. We are husband and wife for Godsake."

She did not say anything but I saw a smirk forming on the sweet corner of her rosy lips.
What is going on in her mind?

She turned her back and I closed the door making my way to the bathroom for a good wash and then downstairs for breakfast prepared by my wife.

Finishing drying off my wet hair, I threw a white V-neck t-shirt on and a pair of trucks. Concealing my excitement, I proceeded to the table. When I neared the wooden furniture, I noticed a plate full of pancakes but they were weird in colour. They were red.
Frowning I looked at the food in front of me. Without even questioning Eve about the colour, she answered while placing a glass which I supposed was milk.
"It is food colouring." She smiled at me which was weird as I wanted to annoy her. To make her mad. But there she was...smiling.

Brushing off my thoughts, I took a seat at the big table and started smudging nutella on the surface of a pancake. While I was doing so, I saw Eve looking at me closely. She is really behaving strangely.

"You are not going to eat?" I asked putting more nutella.

"Uh-No...I mean, I am going to drink some coffee today. I am not really feeling hungry." She replied sitting beside me. She is definitely strange now! Eve and not eating?! That's something  bizarre! She is always the kind of person who doesn't care about the world and eat but why not now? And she surely not the kind of person who would go on diet as she loves her body the way it is.

Not muttering anything, I just nodded and opened my mouth for the delicious looking pancake to meet my yearning tastebuds. Biting off the flat food, my eyes started to water. I felt my mouth and my throat burning like someone has lighten fire down my throat. Taking deep breaths like I was a freaking pressure cooker, I fanned my mouth with my right hand and with the other wiping the hot tears. I could not take it anymore, the burning sensation was aggravating.

Looking next to me, I saw Eve's hands on her mouth clearly surppressing her laughter as faint giggles could be heard.
Without losing a minute, I took the glass in front of me and chugged it down my throat wanting it to calm the hotness. But I think luck had other plan for me as the white beverage was not milk! Now you must be kidding me!

Running to the sink, I threw up everything and washed my mouth at least ten times. Rinsing off my hands, I turned around to see Eve arms crossed on her full breasts, leaning against the counter smirking devilishly.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast, sweetheart?" She asked sarcastically arching a brow.

Taking the towel off the hanger, I dried my mouth and hands and asked. "What was that drink?"

"Oh that? It was just flour mixed with water." I felt my stomach turned upside down. First it was chilly and then flour?!

"Well...you did a great mistake my dear wife. Now you will have to bear the consequences." Hanging the cloth on its usual place, I strode towards her, closing the huge gap between us. Taking her soft right arm, I yanked her gently to the wall.
Walls are of great help.

Pressing her back on the hard surface, I brought her hands above her head pinning them dominantly. Her eyes widened and shocked was all written over her beautiful face.
Her lips turned down and it was now my turn to lift mine up. They formed a victorious smirk as I knew what was going to happen next.

Bringing my face to hers, I lowered a bit because of my height. Then licking my bottom lip seductively, I took her plum rosy lips. Slowly biting on her bottom flesh with my sharp teeth, I felt her hot and quick breath on my nose. Making me want more. Her hands started moving, trying to free from my grasp but I held them still.

Releasing from my delicious feast, I took a few breaths and said.
"Uh-Uh...not going to let you free that easily." I resumed biting on her tasty lips then nibbling on them lightly making her moaned under her breath. Her sexy moans were muffled by my nibbling and biting.

Kissing her was truely heaven. It was addicting.
She was a drug.....my drug.

Hellooo everybody! I know, I know! No update since so long! But you know what I am back! After a veryyy long rest! Yep! I needed it.
Okay so back to the topic! What do you think of Adam and Eve? Hehe😆
Now I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I think this one is going to be in my  'favourites' list!
Bye.❤