Dare (2)

The dare has not yet finished.😏

Evelina's POV.
The freaking bottle was not in our favour. It has been five turns. Five FREAKING turns and the bottle did not turn to the guys once!

It was torture. The guys were enjoying this damn game too much. They had their smirks plastered on their faces. Lucky bastards! Just wait! Just wait till that freaking bottle turns in your direction.

Firstly they dared us to striptease. Then when we dodged the dare with a truth, they asked.
"What are your favourite body parts of your mate?"

Instantly, every girls' face was painted in red. Of course they told us to answer in their ear because it is private.

It. Was. Hell.
Adam was smirking the whole time this damn game started. When I neared my face to his ear, I was breathing like I had run a marathon. What are my favourite body parts of Adam? Definitely his eyes, his eyebrows always on fleek, his lips, oh his ass and of course his chest and abs. But will I be able to say these?

My face felt hotter, Adam was waiting for me patiently.
"Y-Your....eyes." Was all that I could say. I could not just say that my favourite body parts are his ass, chest and abs!

Adam turned and smiled at me cocking his eyebrow. That eyebrow!

I gulped hard and returned to where the girls were seated.
"So what are your favs?" Leah asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It is surely his di-" Before she can even finish her sentence, we all jumped and clasped our hands on her lips.

"Shut up Leah!" We all hissed in embarrassment. Luckily the guys did not hear anything.

"Time for bottle spin!" Alex exclaimed with a big smile. Smile, smile you bastard. Smile. I said in my mind sending murderous glares at guys.

Please bottle stop at their direction. Please. I prayed inside my head.

All our eyes were glued to the bottle and waited for it to stop. At last. It stopped. And guess at whose direction? The guys!

I was so joyful that I jumped and pumped my fist in the air.
"Truth or Dare?" We asked the guys. They still had that stupid smirk on their lips. Just wait you guys. Just wait!

They turned to face their fellows and discusses which to choose and us, the girls were discussing what questions or dares would be great for them.

"So what question or dare we will ask them?" Isabella asked with her eyes bathed deep seriousness.

"Knowing the guys, they will choose dare because of their egos." I said thoughtfully.

"This time we will have to take our revenge. Ohh might I add....sweet revenge." I added smirking.

"We are with you." All the girls led their ears to me and I explained them the dare.

"It will be so much fun!" Olivia said smirking.

"Hell yeah!" Leah added with mischieviousness dancing in her eyes.

When we were done, we turned and faced the guys.
"Have you-" Amelia was about to ask if they have already thought of what to choose but they guys cut her off.
"Dare." Their voice held determination.

"Impatient, are we?" Olivia comment smirking.

"You should not be impatient. It is not good, you know?" Ophelia added which made all the girls snapped our heads to her direction. Woah! This is the first time I've heard her talk like that!

"This is your dare. We dare you to not have sex for one week." Amelia said smirking.

This time the guys' face was priceless. Their mouth were hanging ready to kiss the floor. And it was our time to smirk devilishly at them.

"One week? But we are playing this game now, why stretching this dare for one week?" Alex asked.

"A dare is a dare, my boy." Olivia said with a pout.

"Or you are afraid." I said smirking.

That was when Adam said with his ever so sexy voice.
"Don't understimate us my Eve." I really could just melt there, but I checked myself.

"Done. We are doing this dare." Ed said clenching his jaw.

"And we will nail it." Van's eyebrows were pulled together.

"Oh and one thing, if you don't do this dare according the way it should be, then you-" Leah' words were cut by Jaxon.

"We will do this dare according the way it should be." Jaxon fixed his glasses.

******5 Hours Later******
Everybody left. We did enjoy the night. We laughed, joked, and did a lot of things after the game. We had to cut the game as the guys had to do their dare. A one week dare.

I was gleaming with excitement as to how Adam would literally survive without having sex with me when I would tease the hell out of him the whole week. It was what the girls and I decided. To tease the guys the whole week when they can't have sex with us.
Adam and I went to our bedroom sleepily. I felt so tired that I only wanted to crash on the bed.

But I had to do something before plunging myself in a deep slumber.

I went to take a good shower and wore the best revealing lingerie ever and made my way to the bed.

Of course I strutted like a leopard with my hips swaying side to side. Adam's eyes met mine and I could see their colour was changing. Good.

I smirked and continued my way to the bed and layed on it.
"It had already started, huh?" Adam asked with his hand brushing his hair. Ohhh how I want to run my fingers on that hair! No no no! Control yourself!

I smirked and said.
"Good luck my husband."

I have never liked the game Truth or Dare but now I am loving it!

Chapter 48 UPDATED! So the game Truth or Dare continues....😏
By the way, what do you think of the game Truth or Dare? And what is the worst truth or dare you ever played? Comment I wanna know cause this game is freaking DANGEROUS and fun at the same time. Or and yeah! Don't forget to hit that star! Love ya! Bye.❤