Why Me?!

The song Evelina danced on.☝😍
Seriously I would never get tired of listening to this song.😍-Shaky Shaky by Daddy Yankee.

Evelina's POV.
The way he was pressed against me moving his delicious and teasing lips on mine, made me weak to the core. I tried to deny this weird feeling but could not. I would still wonder why he was behaving like this. He was never in that mould before. But why now?

I was supposed to show him love and to wake his sleeping feelings up. But there I was....mopping the damn floor.
Groaning I plunged the mop in the floor detergent and twisted it to drain the excess liquid.
I was still on the top floor and I had to make it till the ground floor.
Jeez why he has such a big penthouse?!

I decided to wear a very big t-shirt and a pair of shorts as I wanted to be comfortable. Since I had to do this damn floor job, I called Pauline and informed her that I wasn't going to come to the restaurant that day.

No, the Satanic Asshole did not tell me to mop the floor or anything, it's just that there was dust everywhere and since I am allergic to dust, I need to wipe every dust out of the place. To stop myself from sneezing continuously, I tied a scarf around my lower part of my face. So all in all you can imagine I looked like a freaking Ninja.
Yayy- Note the sarcasm.

Arriving to my dear husband's room, I brought my knuckles up to knock at the door. With my hand still up, my mind drifted to how he looked in the morning. He was so handsome and yummy with his messy hair.
Oh how much I wanted to brush my chubby fingers on it feeling the softness of it....

Futhermore he was shirtless.
Good Lord! His abs were literally screaming for me to touch them and not to mention his hard chest.

And to top it all off, these damn glasses! They suited his gorgeous face. God! Why is he so handsome?!

I knocked at the door while still drowning in my wet dream of the Satanic Asshole. Of course I was attracted to him but I could not just tell him right away.

My knuckles hit a very soft surface rather than a hard one. My eyes went up and widened immediately.
I think my day isn't in my favour today...

I was knocking his face for God's sake! Thank God I did not knock too hard. His confused expression changed into an amusing one.
I regret mopping the floor!

"You could have told me if you so wanted to touch my face. I'll make you touch it in a better way." At the mention of the 'touching it in a better way', my sinful mind wandered in another kind of way. My cheeks were heating and my hand was still on his face. It was like his words paralyzed me.

Knock it off Velina! Come to your sense!

I blinked and brought my hand down instantly realising I was embarrasing myself even more that day.

"I-I am here to mop the floor." I said uneasily trying to brush his words off.

"Uh-I did not tell you to mop the floor or anything Eve." His sexy eyebrows were pulled together forming a cute frown.
Aww...how I want to-

No! Stop Velina! My inner voice scolded me.

"I am allergic to dust and since no one has mopped the floor for awhile the dust reached my nose and I started sneezing like crazy." My voice was not the same tone because of the scarf.

"Oh...I did not know that. I am sorry Eve." Why is he appologising?

"It's okay Adam." Not wanting to make the situation tensed, I smiled a little.

"Oh and by the way Eve. I am going to office today. I did not want to go myself but, I really need to." He was speaking as if I would mind when he was leaving for work leaving me here alone. Well I kind of felt a bit sad but I also felt happy as I could do whatever the hell I wanted.

Now that I noticed, he was already in his grey suit and white shirt plus his tie looking obviously sexy and handsome with his hair sleeked at the back shiningly and his beautiful scent was killing me. It was really tempting me to not squeeze the hell out of him with a bear hug.

He cocked an eyebrow at me making me realize that I was definitely gawking at him like a freaking lion on its prey....to devour its delicious snack.

"Umm..yeah. I am going to be fine, don't worry." I told him awkwardly.

"Okay then. I am leaving Eve." He said and brought hia gorgeous face to mine and planted a featherly kiss on my forehead then grabbed both cheeks in his large palms and muttered.
"Bye. Take care." Why is he so worried about me?! I am not a kid for God's sake! Plus this penthouse is guarded by more than five bodyguards in very corner!

I did not say anything instead I just nodded my head like a 5 year old girl.

Then he left, without forgetting to steal a kiss on my lips.

Well I don't think I'll be able to finish mopping the floor. I thought looking at the large floor before me while resting my head on top of the handle of the mop.

Unless...there is music! My face brightened up immediately. Music has always been my best friend when it comes to helping me finishing some task. And the Satanic Asshole has gone to work! So, I can blast this penthouse with music!

Taking my mobile out of the back pocket of my shorts, I plugged it in the speakers eagerly and choosing the music I would be playing.
After a lot of thinking, I finally chose the song that would boost up my energy and pump my blood in my veins like any other day. Since I wanted to shake some booty, I selected the song 'Shaky Shaky' by Daddy Yankee. Yeah this song has been very popular lately and it was really killing it!

Putting the volume of the speakers high enough the penthouse would blast. Well, that's me and being me, I can't listen to low music.

Resuming to my 'work', I grabbed the mop while shaking my body to the beats of the song. I was so soaked in the song that I was using the damn mop as a partner while dancing on the stairs. Yes, with the help of music, I succeedly finished mopping the top floor.

Since the song was so good, I could not stop myself from going along with the beats. With the mop still tight in my grasp, I squatted down and started twerking like there was no tomorrow. But sadly the song had to end. So, turning my heels to make my way to choose for another song, I spotted the person I least expected that day.

The Satanic Asshole was standing with his muscled arms crossed with all his mighty cocking an eyebrow and smirking devilishly at me.

Stupid Velina! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Now it's the second time that you've embarrassed yourself! How lucky today is! -note the sarcasm.

Surprised by the presence of my dear husband, I calmed my nerves ready to face him.
"A-Adam...you ar-" I did not get to finish my sentence since the lady luck decided to play a very dirty move on me. I was mopping the floor barefoot and the stairs were slippery, so when I was making my way downstairs, I slipped on the stairs and fell my body lifted from the ground ready to kiss the unmopped floor.

It really felt like I was in a rollercoster because I was falling off the stairs while rolling like a freaking potato. The only thing I heard was 'Eve!' and then I blacked out as a heavy pain whirled in my legs and my head.

The only question which kept reeling in my mind was....
WHY ME?!

Well, we meet again! So hello to everyone reading this right now! And I am sorry for not updating lately because my mobile was being very bitchy and it was really irritating me to the core! I could not update as the keypad itself was not working and my mobile was freezing too damn much! But don't worry! It's okay now. My brother fixed the issue for me and now I am back updating the love story of our dear Eve and Adam. 😁
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye.❤