Fired

Always keep in mind that you are all beautiful. Whether it concerns skin colour, race, body types etc. Be you. Not a copy. ❤

Evelina's POV.
"You bitch!" I heard someone shouted in the restaurant.
What the hell is going on?

Immediately I left my work in the office and rushed to the spot. There I saw Ophelia and another girl shouting. That girl...she is Ophelia's friend...well she was supposed to be...and here Ophelia brought her with her cause she was in search of work. What is her name again?...oh I forgot.

And look at her nerve! She is shouting at the one who got her work!

"I did nothing why are you shouting at me?" Ophelia reasoned.

"Oh yeah! As if you were not slutting your black ass right now!" I felt anger grew inside of me. How can she talk to Ophelia like that!

I always despise it when people being racists. I don't know why they have to go all the way to insult them just because their skin colour is not the same!

I clenched my fists and proceeded to the scene.

"What happened?" I asked professionally.

"E-Evelina I did nothing. I was just-" Ophelia tried to talk but that girl beat her into it.

"Evelina look here. This black ass bitch here is a slut. You should fire her-" I held my hand up to stop her.

"I did not ask for any explanation from you. Also what right do you have to insult her like that? She may has a different skin colour from yours but let me tell you this. Her heart is golden unlike yours. And it is me who will decide who to fire or not." I told her with the anger in my voice. I could not hold it any longer.

"You are fired...umm what is your name again? Oh whatever forget it." I pointed and waved my hand warily at that girl and saw all the customers stood up and applauded. I smiled at them and said.
"I appologise for this inconvenience. Please proceed to your meals."

Then I was about to make my way to my office when I remembered something.

"Ophelia come to my office." I said and proceeded my way to office.

Once I was inside, I sat on th chair and just then I saw Ophelia come in.

"Take a seat Ophelia." I told her smiling.

"The reason I called you here is that, you are staying at that girl's house if I am not mistaken?" I asked her.

She simply nodded.

"Seeing the situation right now, she is probably holding a huge grudge to you since that scene. And thus she will definitely not let you stay any longer at her house so I am thinking of how about you stay at my place?" I suggested her cause she was a nice girl and I trusted her.

"Your place?" She asked.

"Yeah...my former room at my parents' is vacant since I am married and staying with my husband. So it would be good for you to stay there till you get a nice place to stay." I explained her.

"B-But Evelina-" She stammered.

"Ophelia you don't have to be so formal with me. I did tell you, we are like a family here. Even if any of the workers here would have this kind of problem, I would surely do the same." I smiled at her.

I picked up the telephone on my table and dialed my house's number.

"Hello?" Ed was the one who answered the phone.

"Hey Ed, where are Mama and Papa?" I asked him getting straight to the point.

"They are not here, they went to some Van's fashion show held in Paris. They are not going to be here for like a three weeks, I think." He explained me.

"But why didn't you go?" I asked him cause everyone went except him.

"I have work with the Company these weeks." Ed replied.

"Anyway, why you called?" Ed added.

"Well, Ed, a friend of mine is coming to stay in my room today due to some problems. Since you will be at home, will you open the room for me? The key is at the same place, in the vase." I told him hoping he will understand.

"Okay then tell him to come, I'll be at home but at what time?" He asked probably looking at his watch.

"That friend of mine is a girl and she will be there at approximately 7 p.m." I told him laughing slightly.

"Yeah yeah." He said lazily.

"You better behave well with her." I warned him.

"I am not an ogre Velina." He said and I laughed then hanged up.

"It is all set then! You are staying at my place starting from today. My parents are not there but don't worry my brother will be there. He is a nice guy. I'll send you the address." I smiled at her triumphly.

"Thank you Evelina. You are such a life saver." Ophelia said softly.

"Oh don't sweat on it Ophelia." I smiled at her then put on a strict and said.
"Now back to work." We laughed and she got out for work.

Why do I have such a positive vibe with her? She is so timid and so shy. She did not even fight back when she was called a slut back then.

Ring! Ring! Ring!
Huh? Who it could be?
"Hello?"

"What is my Eve doing? Are you missing me?" Again?! Adam has been calling me everyday lately.

"What now Adam?" I asked him lazily.

"What? You don't miss me?" He questioned.

I sighed hard. Does this man ever have work to do?!

"Do you not have work Adam?" I asked him still working on my paperworks.

"I miss you Eve." He muttered.

"I am going to be home in an hour Adam." I said monotonely.

"That's too much Eve. I have to wait that long. I really want to kiss those luscious lips of yours and grab that smooth ass and to-" I felt my face started to burn.

"Stop!" I ceased working and said.

"What? I am just telling you what I have in mind once we are at home. In our room. On bed." He said huskily and I could feel myself grew hot.

Guess another long night waits for me.....

Hellooooooo to all readers!!! Chapter 42 updated! Yayy!
Don't forget to drop your thoughts and the star!
Oh and yeah! Maybe another chapter might be updated later...wait for it! Love ya! Bye❤