Possessed?

WE'VE REACHED 20TH CHAPTER! TIME TO CELEBRATE! YAYY!!😀😀😀😄😄

The romper Evelina wore on top.👆😍

Evelina's POV.
Growwwl
Urghh I am so hungry!
Opening my eyes, I adjusted them to the bright sunlight. I felt very weak.
I pushed the blankets off my body and looked down.
Huh? White? Shirt? Long-sleeves? Buttons? Wait what?! Where is my dress?!
My eyes were definitely big like saucers. I touched the fabric and my mind drifted to the previous scene.
God! Don't tell me he had done IT?!

"Goodmorning Eve. Slept well?" The Satanic Asshole asked. Eve? Where does that come from?!

"How come I am in this shirt? I remember I was still wearing the dress." I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"Oh that! Of course I changed you." He said pointing at the shirt.

"You CHANGED me?!" He changed me! He freaking changed me! Oh My God! That means he saw EVERYTHING!

"A husband can change his wife's clothes, can't he?" He brought his beautiful face close to mine.
My heart was beating fast and my face was heating like it was on a hot pan!

"W-Where is m-my dress?" Oh God! Velina! Stop stammering!

"I sent it with the room service for a wash as blood was stained on it." He retreated himself from me and went over the table.

"By the way, aren't you hungry? I have already ordered food. Why don't you brush your teeth and eat something?" He took a seat and placed his head on his right hand and stared at me.
Why is he behaving like this?!

I stood up and pulled the shirt down a bit so that my thighs would not show so much. His stare was making me uncomfortable and his dark iries ran from my head to my toe drinking every inch of me. Then he licked his rosy plum bottom lip lusciously.
I gulped the lump formed in my throat.
Okay this is awkward...

But why is he behaving this way?!

Taking a deep breath, I went to the closet and took out my clothes then proceeded my way to the bathroom.
When I finally reached the bathroom, I opened the door and got in immediately. I looked at my myself in the mirror and noticed that the shirt was hugging my curves well. But it was too short. Bringing the expensive fabric near my nose, I smell the beautiful scent of it. The scent screamed protectiveness.

When I was done with brushing my teeth, I made my way to the bath. Falling off the shirt, I touched my neck and noticed that there was nothing. No marks. But how?
Running my fingers on my neck, my mind wandered how he brought his mouth, lips and teeth drinking his medicine from me. My heart started hammering and felt something building inside of me. Closing my eyes I allowed the warm water lingered on my burning skin.

After I was finished with the bath, I continued on wearing my clothes. Since I did not plan on going anywhere that day as I was kind of weak, I decided on wearing a strapless romper cause it is a light outfit and it is comfortable.
Then I threw my long hair in a very messy bun and I was done!

I opened the door and made my way to the table and took a seat three chairs far from Satanic Asshole. But then he stood up and walked near me and took the seat next to mine.
Shaking my head low, I stretched my hand to the plate for some toasts and put some butter on it. Opening my mouth, I was about to bite my toast but then I felt someone's gaze on me. I narrowed my eyes to the side and saw the Satanic Asshole staring at me while smirking.
"What?" I asked and continued on feeding on my toast.

"Nothing." He whispered huskily on my ear sending chills to my spine. I felt my body hairs stand up straight.
When did he come this close?!

I continued on stuffing my mouth with the toast trying to ignore his strong effect on me.
Then I asked him something that was troubling me since I woke up.
"Umm...Adam..Did w-we d-do it?" Jeez..stop stammering Evelina!

"Did what Eve?" He again whispered but this time even more closer than before.

"Y-You know..-" I whispered back nervously.

"No I don't know. Care to explain Eve." His warm big hand caressed my showing thigh.
Bad idea Velina! First you ask this stupid question! And to top it all off you wore this short ramper!

"Forget it." I stood up abruptly to escape from him.
I did not want to embarrass myself anymore in front of him.

But his hands grabbed my wrist and swung me then pulled me making me sitting on his lap.
"No, we did not do it or anything. But if you would like....we can do it." He whispered the last part in my ear ever so seductively that I had to squeeze my thighs together and closed my eyes shut. My breathing and my heartbeat were uneven. His nose was buried on the crook of my neck making all the hairs stand straight with his hot breaths.

Then I did something I least expected to do. I changed the position I was in. I turned myself and sat face to face with him with both my legs hanging either sides of his lap. Then I brought the back of my right hand to his forehead and asked.
"Are you okay?"
His weird behaviour was sending me to a very high degree. I could not take it anymore!

"What?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Or are you possessed? Oh My God!" I touched his cheeks and my eyes were wide like I saw a cat dancing!

"My dear Eve, I am Adam. Your husband." He smirked and brought my chin up with his index finger and closed the gab between our faces with a very passionate and delicious kiss.
The kiss was longing and with a feeling I never felt before. What was it? Love?

For the first time in my life, I felt like I was in clouds. My hands were tangled in his smooth hair slightly tugging at it. I felt my heart hammering like I was running a marathon and my breathing was quicker than ever. This was what I wanted. This feeling. Everything what I wanted was happening to me.
His tongue brushed sensually against mine making me want more and his hands slided to my ass. My toes curled and my thighs squeezed even more.
Then he released his lips from mine but not before giving them a hot peck.

"Now I have no doubts that you are possessed." I said breathing hard.

"By you." His breath was fanning against my throbbing lips.

Urgghh!!! God! What is he doing to me?!

Helloo everyone! I am sorry for not updating this chapter cause I had a lot of work to do.
Oh let's forget about that and tell me if you enjoyed this one! Bye.❤