Man In Black

Adam's oufit for the day.👇😍

Evelina's outfit for the day

Evelina's outfit for the day.👇😍

Evelina's POVThe cold bodywash gel met the coldness of my skin

Evelina's POV
The cold bodywash gel met the coldness of my skin. I rubbed the bodywash shampoo on my body removing the sweat and all the tiredness.
I poured some on my palm and washed my stained face with the cold iced water. Normally I prefer warm water but that day, I wanted to engulf myself with cold.
Closing my eyes, I remembered the words of Ed.
Don't show people your weaknesses...

Ed was always by my side giving me advices about life as I was a very sensitive girl compared to those in our gang. I was always the crybaby in the group so, Ed and Van were there for me. They did not say it but showed it.

With Ed's words ringing in my mind, I mustered my courage and made my mind to succeed MISSION ASSHOLE.

Finished with the shower, I took the white fluffly towel and dried myself. When the towel got contact with my bare back, I felt a strange sensation hit me. It reminded me of Asshole.
Damn! Why did I even tell him to unzip that freaking dress?!

Sighing, I took out my outfit for the day. Since we were travelling for L.A, I thought of wearing something cute and comfy.
I chose my favourite dark-yellowish long sleeved blouse and a black knee-length skirt. I added some bracelets to look more classic and put on a pair of black heels. For my hair, well I felt very lazy to tame it so I threw it up for a very messy bun and for my makeup. I wanted to look more natural. So, I applied baby Johnson's body lotion on my face as it mosturises my skin lovely and I really love the texture of the lotion. I did not apply any eyeshadows or eyeliner and lipstick and I sprayed Ushuaï's deodorant for a sweet smell.

Satisfied with my look, I took one of my small suitcase and stuffed my necessary things in it such as my clothes and makeup kit.
I grabbed the handle of the suitcase and went downstairs.
Honestly I was rather excited for L.A.

I mean who would not go to L.A when they have the opportunity to go? NO ONE!

"Goodmorning Evelina!" Aline greetes from the kitchen waving at me.

"Goodmorning Aline." I said more embarrassed due to our encounter in the kitchen yesterday.

****Flashback****
I felt my throat went dry like a freaking desert. Hesitantly, I woke up from the spot I've been sleeping and went downstairs to grab a very big glass of fresh water.

With the white dress still on me and the smerged makeup on my face, I made my way to the kitchen.
I approached to the tap and opened it and filled the glass to the brim.

I was enjoying the feeling of the water down my throat when I heard screaming.

"Ahhh!!! A ghost! Oh My Gosh! Please do not hurt me!" Someone was screaming uncontinuosly behind my back. I placed the glass down and turned my heels to be met by some short woman and to say that time I felt somewhat tall.

"Relax I-I am not a ghost. I am Evelina. Adam's wife and I am definitely not here to hurt you." I assured her with my soft voice.

She went somewhere and I heard a click sound. Then the lights were on. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh My God! I am sorry Mrs Vernom. I did not know it was you. I heard footsteps and I came here. I saw someone in a white dress standing here. I am so sorry Mrs Vernom." She appologised without stopping.

She was indeed a great woman. Judging by her looks, I could say she was in her 40s.

"Well...I will only forgive you if you'll call me Evelina instead of Mrs Vernom." I smiled at her.

"Okay Evelina. Oh and by the way I am Aline, I work as a maid here." She chuckled and said.

"I am sorry to scare you Aline. I did not have the intention to do so." I appologised to her as it was my fault too. I did not put on the lights.

"Oh it's okay now Evelina." She smiled warmly at me.

I do not know why but I felt good vibes coming from her and I think I would be really good friend with her.

****End Of Flashback****

"Sooo...I heard you too are going for a trip." Aline smiled mischieviously at me clearly teasing me.

"Uh..yeah. I- we are going to L.A." I said munching the toast coated with yummy nutella.

"Oh L.A! An amazing place for couples to have fun." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and honestly I DID NOT KNOW WHY THE HELL I WAS BLUSHING HARD!

I felt my ears becoming hot and starting to boil.

Urgh! That's why I don't like it when I blush!

Whenever I blush, my ears start to redden like two freaking tomatoes.

"Oh My God! Look how you are blushing!" Aline pinched my chubby cheeks.

"Stop Aline!" I giggled and hung my head down looking at my beautiful toast and continued eating while she continued washing the dishes.

Then I heard footsteps behind my back. I knew who it was without turning my back.
Asshole.

"I guess you've done with the packing." He said not even muttering a single goodmorning.
I know that in the morning we did not get to greet as we were in a very tensed situation but why not now?

Taking a deep breath, I replied.
"Goodmorning to you too dear husband. And yes I am done with the packing." Sarcasm was dripping on every word that came out of my mouth.

Surprising he did not say anything.
When I was finished with my delicious toast, I made my way to my suitcase.

I saw him sitting on the couch with one leg on the other and his piercing eyes were on his phone.
Now that I took in his style for day. It was pretty stylish and sexy. Black suited him very well. He was a man in black.
I wish I could say my man....

I cleared my throat to get his attention. His eyes shot up immediately and then they trailed from my head to toe. I arched an eyebrow as it was very unusual for him to do such an act. And I found it very suspiscious.

What does he have in his mind?!

Heyy my loves! So this is Evelina's POV.
I know, I know there isn't romance since the begining of the story. But you know, patience is the key! So wait for it!
Bye.❤