Higher

A very seductive GIF of Adam on top!👆 Hope you enjoy this GIF cause I really enjoy it.😍

Evelina's POV.
"Higher Adam! A little to the right! No no no left! Stop! Here!" I grabbed a handful of his hair managing my weight to not fall flat on my ass.

I was sitting on Adam's shoulder with the golden painted star in hand trying to mount it on the peak of the Christmas tree. And was it high.

"Ahh! At last!" I sighed while Adam landed me down. I wiped a sweat on my forehead and added looking at the marvelous work Adam and did.
"It is so beautiful! Well..hardwork pays off."

"It sure is. Oh wait! We did not yet switch the fairylights on!" He rushed to the switch and clicked them on.

Instantly they glowed bright in colours highlighting the decorative ornaments which Adam and I adorned the tree with.

It was already Christmas eve. God! Time sure runs....no sprints.

Adam neared to me and put his muscular arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my head.

"I am so confused Eve. You leave me in a pool of difficulties and now I am drowning." He said running his hands on my stomach.

"What do you mean? And stop! I am ticklish! Haha!" I asked him while laughing like a lunatic.

"You did not yet tell me what you want for Christmas! And oh! Thank you for telling me you are ticklish." I turned around to face him quickly and saw him flashing a cheshire cat grin.

"Oh hell no Adam! Don't you dare!" I raise my palms trying to stop him from approaching me.

"Oh hell I am daring to do so." Adam's eyes were amused and glittering. Maybe because of the fairylights?

Oh stop reassuring youself! You know why they are glittering that much!

Stop! This is not the time to fight with my conscience but to make a damn run!

"Bye!" I said and sprinted my way to the bedroom cause it was the only room which was nearer than any other.

I went in and closed the door behind me. Well..I think you must be wondering like why the hell am I running? It is just tickling and nothing much. BUT it is much when you have a veryyyy funny laugh when someone tickle you! I have been told so many times by the gangs and it is so embarrassing and I don't want my mate/boyfriend/husband know about my funny laugh!

I took some breaths to calm my nerves and was on my way to the bed to pass time. A good sleep would be good...
Then I suddenly realised that I have forgotten to freaking lock the door!
"Shit!" I cursed under my breath and made my way to click the lock but I think my realisation did not hit me that fast as the door swung open with me standing with my eyes widened like saucers.

"Hello there my dear wife." Adam smirked and closed the door behind him.

"He..hehe...h-hello." I laughed nervously and noticed him nearing his sexy body to mine. Instinctively I moved my tracks backwards till I felt the edge of the bed hit my calves.

"A-Adam?" I asked seeing that his smirk grew even larger.

"Yes my Eve." He simply answered but continued to move even though I stopped because I reached the bed.

"You are not going to do what I am thinking about, are you?" I asked taking a step back to only sit on the bed.

"No promises." He replied and bent nearing his gorgeous face to mine.

"This is a punishment for not telling me what kind of Christmas gift you want or like." Jeez why mentioning 'punishment' click my dirty mind on? Ugh! Seriously it is not the time to think of something so sexual at this mome-

I was being brought to reality with his laugh.

"What?" I asked him.

"Did not know you think about punishment like that." Adam laugh switched to a smirk, a very delicious smirk might I add.

I felt my face burning like I was in some oven and I could even felt my heart beat fast.

"I-I..." I could not form my words. I did not even know with what to come up with.

Adam brought his lips to my cheeks and placed a very sensual kiss.

"You really are something my Eve." Adam smiled and caressed burning cheeks.

I did not utter a damn word. I just stared at him like he was speaking some foreign language.

He retreated himself from me and left the room leaving me in the room still registering what happened in my slow brain.

Hellooo everybody! Chapter 36 updated! I know I know that there is still time for Christmas but I had to insert this festival in the story now in order to proceed the story cause damn there still a lot to know in this story!

And yes! I am sorry for leaving you in a veryyy deep ocean of suspense as I was busy amd could not write this part. But I promise you that starting of the month July I will be updating quite often as I will be in school holidays! So time for writing!