1

Your POV:

I blushed as I applied lip balm on Jungkook's lips. It didn't help that he was looking at me and smirking.

I carefully kept my eyes glued to the task at hand when the corners of his lips lifted. He was smirking at me.

I wanted to hide in a closet and first slap myself, then fangirl, and then calm myself.

I was blushing so much that I could hear a ringing in my ear as a warning that my face might explode any moment.

Jungkook chuckled.

I loved that sound.

"You know there's a faster way to apply the balm," he raised an eyebrow.
"Huh?" Okay I was embarrassed that my perverted ass was taking this long. But could you blame me? I wanted to savor every moment spent on his plump lips!

"You putting it on your lips," he traced a thumb across my lower lip discreetly, "and I kissing you."

I mewled and Jin spoke, "Ya Jungkook! Are you teasing y/n?"

I quickly put a hand on my mouth and Jungkook laughed and waved to Jin, "Aniyo (no), I was just asking her to quickly finish up on my lips," he said as he gave me an amused look.

Aish this kid is going to get us caught one day!

And suddenly aware of everyone around me (for some reason I kept forgetting the damn world around me whenever Jungkook was near), I manned up and forced myself to be immune to this infectious, smiling, sexy bunny.

"Ducky," Jungkook spoke as I worked on his hair.
"Hmm?"
"I want to go out with you."
"Really? I thought we had been going out for a while now or maybe all the kissing was in my head?," I replied sarcastically. Hm, standing behind him stupidly gave me confidence.

"No, I mean a real date. Not just hanging out here at the building," he said seriously.

"Oh," was all I could say.

I was taken aback by his suggestion. It was risky going out but a part of me kind of felt warm and giddy that he was willing to take that risk for me...

I mean if he wasn't serious about me, he would never even suggest this.

He turned the swivel chair around to look at me. "Don't worry. We won't get caught. I want to watch a movie with my girlfriend at the cinema, like a normal couple. Lately, I always want to do these little things with you. I want to cherish you, y/n," he spoke softly. So softly that if the world hadn't shut up, I wouldn't have caught him.

My heart swelled with love and I felt it burst out of my chest. Oh what I could give to be able to kiss him right then.

"I love you for saying all that and hey, I don't mind hanging out here as long as I'm with you. It doesn't matter where we are, Jungkook. Just your presence by my side is enough for me to feel cherished."

"What are you guys talking about in hushed voices?," Taehyung popped in out of nowhere.

I jumped back, startled.

He gave a weird look at Jungkook who shrugged and said, "we were discussing about throwing Jin hyung a surprise birthday bash."

Holy- this boy never fails to surprise me. The audacity! He's lying through his teeth, and so effortlessly!

That got Taehyung excited as he started giving ideas and I smiled to myself.

By the times everyone minus Jin got to know about the supposed birthday bash we were planning, it was time for BTS to go up the stage.

I held Jungkook's coat up for him to shimmy in. Then I came to face him and he was already smiling down at me.

And my inner fangirl revived when I saw his bunny smile. This fangirl won't rest in peace, will she?

"We'll get a lot more privacy if we hung out," he said meaningfully, pointing to the fact we couldn't talk as freely with everyone around.

Well, he had a point.

Most of out dates were me doing his makeup with everyone in the room.

Not that I was complaining.

"Okay. If you're okay with the risks," I said.

"One, we will be careful and two," he pushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear, "You're worth the risk."

I blushed so hard at his sudden confession that I turned even redder with embarrassment.

He patted my bowed head and laughed.

"See ya this Saturday, then. Can't wait!," he said as he walked out of the dressing room, leaving me jumping for joy.

I FINALLY HAD A DATE WITH JUNGFREAKINGKOOK!!!

A/n: I hope you like the first chapter! Vote, share and comment, ducklings! 🖤