2

Your POV:

I looked in the mirror one last time and fingered through my bangs.

I was aware of my shaking hands but I refused to admit that I was nervous.

Not only the fear of getting caught, I was actually hyped to be going on a REAL date with THE Jeon Jungkook.

I probably won't get to fangirl while I'm on the date, so I should get it out of my system now.

But I couldn't, since my phone rang as soon as I got ready to scream.

"Oh, Jungkook," I said casually as if I wasn't just about to rip my throat out.
"I'm outside. I hope you're ready," he meant about getting dressed but I gulped nonetheless.

There was a chuckle on his end as he spoke, "You're not so innocent anymore now, ducky, are you?"

Aish jinja!

I picked up my purse and hopped my way out, trying to contain my excitement... and failing.

"Where are you going all happy like that?," my younger brother, Minho, raised an eyebrow.
"On a date. With Jeon Jungkook," I said serenely.
He scoffed. "Yeah, right. And I'm the king of the world."

I just smiled and walked out, beaming.

"Someone dressed up pretty," Jungkook said as soon as I got to his van.
I blushed and looked at him from head to toe through my bangs.
He laughed. "You still can't check me out boldly?"

Aaaahhhh this boi is so observant!

He was clad in a black shirt and black leather jeans. A P-cap and a face mask obscured his face which made me wonder if these actually disguise celebrities or give them away.

He pulled his face mask down and smirked.

And suddenly he looked like a serial killer. A hot serial killer. I'd gladly be murdered by him.

Wait what am I even thinking?

He came closer to me and leaned down to kiss me, but mischief took over me as I pulled his mask over his lips and quickly hopped into the van, laughing.

He got in, pouting and said, "I'll kiss you eventually, ducky. You can't run away."

Something in the way that he said it made me blush to my very core.

He offered me a face mask and I was glad I had something to cover the flush of my face. I just knew I'd not return to my original color throughout this date.

In the theater, I felt relieved. I visibly relaxed in my chair that Jungkook said, "Why are you relaxing now?"

"What?"

"You were taut all the way until we came inside the theater," he explained.

"Well it's dark in here so there's no way anyone would recognize you."

"But you shouldn't relax, ducky," he said seriously.

I sat up straight. Crap. Were we spotted? I don't wanna die at the hands of angry fans! I haven't even married Jungkook yet.. Ah, is this the time to be thinking that?!

He smirked. "I can do lots of stuff in the dark without being noticed."

And I froze, looking at him. My entire body was blushing, I was sure. My bresthing accelerated even though he hadn't touched me yet.

He chuckled and leaned in, kissed my cheek and said, "You weren't this alert while being scared of fans, ducky."

And I stuffed my face with a fistful of popcorn to stifle my weird noises. Earning another hearty chuckle from Jungkook.

Early on in the movie I realizedit wasn't a horror one. It was a romantic movie.

Way to kill me on our first date, Jungkook.

And just when I thought I couldn't burn up any more, there was a rated scene. Instinctively I turned my face away... towards Jungkook, who looked at me.

I gulped hard and turned towards the screen, and bowed my head down.

Slowly, Jungkook slid his finger under my chin and made me face him. He looked into my eyes and I felt the heat radiate off my face.

Without another word, he leaned in, parting his lips ever so slightly and my breath hitched in my throat in anticipation.

He was inches away from my lips, I could feel his breath... however his lips never met mine.

I opened my eyes and saw him smirk. "Punishment," he said and winked.

I think my soul left my body and returned.

With a tinge of loss for not getting kissed, I ate my popcorn, grumpy.

But my mood soon got better as Jungkook kept kissing my hand and never let go of it. I looked at him and smiled.

Only to have him already smiling at me.

And suddenly I wished we were alone so I could kiss him and show him all the live bursting inside of me.

Could I love him any more?

As the credits rolled, he pulled me out of my seat and lead me outside, still hand in hand.

It was as if he was afraid to let go.

We walked out on the street like a normal couple and little by little my fear dissolved as I realized no one bothered.

We talked and laughed and made plans for the future as if we knew what was going to happen tomorrow.

As I heard him talk happily about BTS, his fans, his family... and me, I realized this was the happiest I had ever been. Ever will be.

"What are you thinking?," he asked.

"Just.. that I love you and I wish this day would never end."

He kissed my hand, again and put it in his cheek. "We can live this day everyday. Because everyday with you is the happiest for me."

Tears filled my eyes as I caressed his cheek, at loss of words.

It was like we were the only two people in the world as we stared into each other's eyes, enveloped in a bubble of our feelings, cut off from everything.

I started to get on my tiptoes, to finally kiss him, when I realized someone take a picture of us.

Jungkook saw him too because he also froze.

In seconds, our bubble was burst as we ran towards the van, aware of the paparazzi behind us.

My mind reeling, but somehow the only thing I could think of was:

I never got to kiss Jungkook. When was the last time I kissed him?

And then:

Will I ever get to kiss him?

A/N: huehue let's kill author-nim 😂

Vote, share and comment 😁