33

Your POV:

I was a raging volcano of emotions. The emotions were indecipherable from one another. I was ashamed at being found at by Jungkook, angry at him for using such words, shocked at being kissed, hurting because Jimin got punched and shy... because I knew what I was about to do.

As I took determined step towards Jimin, I knew he was scared of me.

And I so wanted to show Jungkook I wasn't in love with him any more.

My eyes dropped to the plump lips that were made to be kissed gently... yet were bleeding for kissing me ever so gently that I never knew.

Unwittingly my hand raised to his face, trying to soothe him. Feeling sorry, my thumb traced his lower lip and he winced.

Did it hurt or was he just too conscious of me?

My heart reaching out of my throat, tears in my eyes... I got on tiptoes to kiss his scar.

I felt guilty for being the reason, coming between two best friends. Lately all I had felt was this: useless and troublemaker.

I don't know why I did that. Maybe in gratitude, kissing him back for the kiss he gave me or to ease his pain... but before I knew it, I was kissing him... softly.

Jimin's coat fell in my feet and after a few seconds, his hand was on the small of my back.

The peck turned into a gentle kiss as he held me close.

Tears streamed down my face and I held his face in my hands.

But I was jerked away so suddenly that my shoulder gave a sickening click.

If Jungkook hadn't pulled me away, I'd have forgotten he was there.

The feel of Jimin still on me, I snapped out as Jungkook dragged me behind him.

"Jungk-"

As I was being dragged, I saw Jimin standing there, with his head bowed down and clutching his shirt.

I knew exactly what he was feeling: guilty.

In my struggle and thoughts, I didn't see where Jungkook was leading me.

He led me to a dark room and my heart rammed in my chest.

I couldn't see a thing.

Suddenly he shut the door behind me and I jumped. "What-"

But I was rammed into a wall. How was he able to see in this dark?

"You have sure grown up, y/n," he growled next to my ear.

I wasn't scared, so why were my hair on end?

It was the first time I'd seen- heard Jungkook this mad.

Suddenly, my eyes adjusted to the dark and I could see his silhouette in the dimly lit room by the moonlight.

"These lips... that only knew mine, have betrayed me." He traced his index finger on my lips.

My breath hitched.

"You know what such girls are called, right?"

Hearing him call me a bitch killed me inside.