Epilogue (2)

Your POV:

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

Dan dan danaaa dan dan danaaa! I'm marrying JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK BITCHES! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT? HOLY SHIT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE CHOSE TO MARRY ME AFTER ALL THE EMBARRASSING MESS I MADE OUTTA MYSELF- Am I gonna be Mrs. Jeon Jingleco- Jungkook? AM I GONNA CARRY HIS CHILDREN? Is he going to sleep with me? WHOA MY VIRGINITY- WAIT AM I A VIRGIN? SHIT SHIT SHIT I CAN'T GET A NOSEBLEED WHEN I'M WEARING ALL WHITE-

"Y/n, I'm just going to stuff these tissue papers in your nose, now," Ji hye unnie said and laughed. "If this carries on, you may have to get married with tissue sticking out of your nose."

"I just can't believe I'm marrying Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook is marrying me. Jeon Jungkook. Jeon FREAKING JUNGKOOK. LIKE THE GOLDEN MAKNAE- JEON JUNGKOOK AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED," I was hyperventilating.

As if I hadn't been doing that since the day he proposed.

"Really? I think you missed the part that Jeon Jungkook was marrying you," someone said.

It was Yoongi. And rest of the BTS who were also laughing.

"You look... amazing," Jhope laughed.

What?

Jimin pointed to my nose and I gasped.

Then pulled the tissue out and blushed.

Yeah, I don't know why he would marry someone like me.

"Well at least we know our maknae is getting someone who loves him," Taehyung winked at me.

"But he isn't her bias, is he?," Yoongi said. Shit.

"Oh yeah! I was meaning to ask her all along- y/n, who's your bias? Is it the Worldwide handsome Jin?," Jin asked and I blushed.

"Well then I guess I'm her bias. Look at her turn beetroot red," he boasted.

"Oh please, she will blush at anything we do," Jhope said. "Aren't I your hope?," he leaned down towards me and I blushed harder.

Holy fucking addfbkuferx you're my hope, you're my sunshine, you're my everything-

"Look at that," Jhope looked proud of his handiwork.

"Excuse me~," Jimin said to me. "Who's your bias?"

Kyaaaa~~~

I stuffed the tissue back in and once again BTS were laughing like crazy.

"Yah- it's not right to tease your sister-in-law," RM said. "Knock it off," he smiled at me.

Thank you, president-

"When we all know I'm her bias, what with the way she reacted to my dating news and stood by my side," he winked at me and my face turned possibly the brightest color of red.

"Seriously, drop it. Get out, now. The bride needs to walk down the aisle in a while," unnie tsked.

"Yeah, yeah," Taehyung pouted. "Congrats, y/n. Jungkook is very lucky to have you."

As they all left, I heard Yoongi say to them, "y'all be fighting about who makes her blush harder when you know Jungkook is going to blow her head off tonight."

HOLY MOTHER OF-

My mind was stuck up in the thoughts of what Yoongi had said so I jumped a little when Jungkook whispered in my ear, "I can't emphasize enough how beautiful you look."