11

Your POV:

I didn't need to see what expression I had on to know it was the lenny faceu. Why not? I was alone and for once... there would be no constant nagging from the members OR the annoying feeling at the back of my head to run into BTS or Jungkook.

As if I wasn't already piss-myself-scream-into-oblivion type affected by BTS and now it just felt awkward having to constantly fear their presence.

But now...

I can touch their stuff without sneaking around!!

Poor girls, still recording while I'm here living the ultimate fangirl dream. Who's lucky now, huh?

Laughing to myself like a lunatic, I quickly dressed into those tight spandex type work clothes I hated so I could quickly run to the practice room and "continue" my dance routine when they arrive.

You've become smart, ducky, I thought to myself.

Wait. Ducky?

Why did I call myself ducky? Didn't I hate that nickname?

No freaking way are you missing being called ducky, bitch.

Mildly upset now, I barged into the dressing room and felt like God's light was shining on me as I floated across the room towards the shirts Bangtan wore while performing....

...and took a huge whiff of heaven.

"Oppa dul i pi, ddam, nunmul...," I said in a hazy, heady voice. (Oppa's blood, sweat and tears)

Honestly, you're only NOW getting the chance to fulfill the dream you originally came with.

Would they notice if I took one of these shirts?

Whoa whoa. Careful, bitch. You're treading stalker tendencies of a sasaeng which you swore (in the first book xD sorry guys) you didn't have.

Carefully placing the holy water soaked shirts back where they belonged, I skipped - literally skipped like a happy drunkard towards the makeup BTS uses.

I picked up the lip balm Jungkook always uses. It gave his plump lips that glossy reddish hue that made my mouth water...

"Ouch," I rubbed my cheek because the slap I landed square across my face killed a few nerve endings.

The fook are you thinking about? Get back in your pyjamas, bitch!

I was just about to put it back when the thought that I'd probably never get to kiss Jungkook again overtook me.

Was I sad, or plain perverted?

Oh what the hell. It's been on BTS' lips, it counts as treasure!

Opening the tube, I applied it gently on my lips...

And it was the bittersweet taste of Jungkook. It wasn't quite him but it was enough to make my already seething brain reminisce.

I saw myself in the mirror with the stick still upon my lips and saw the signs of tears pooling in my eyes.

Oh great. Here come the waterworks. Mood is officially ruined.

Placing everything back, I decided I better get to the practicing for something told me Mina was going to yell at me again.

Once in the practice room, I tied my hair in a ponytail high over my head and shook the bunny-ducky thoughts out of my head.