28

Your POV:

"That would be me," Jungkook said and I fell back anime style.

"What?," Jimin said through clenched teeth, I noticed.

"I mean, the person practicing with her, teaching her, would be me. Should be me," he said, perking his shoulders up.

"And why would you think that?," I said in a slightly higher voice than I was aiming for.

He walked in slowly, like the stud he thought he was. Then looked down at us, "I'm the main singer, aren't I? So it's only fitting I teach her. You're the main dancer."

He was talking to Jimin and acting as if I wasn't there.

The fuck? He's talking about teaching me and pretending I'm invisible?

The way he talked, sounded demeaning and I saw Jimin roll his eyes at him, trying to hold back his anger.

"Jungkook-," he started. Then changed his mind and said, "I think you told me there wasn't anything?"

Jungkook's smile didn't falter as he said, "And you said nothing special is going on?"

What are they talking about?

"Jimin oppa is a better singer than you, Jungkook. And honestly I'd rather have him. You have too much on your plate already what with the comeback and a lover," I said as a matter of factly.

"Oh? So now a trainee will judge who is the better singer?," Jungkook said, anger dripping from his voice but I didn't flinch.

"A fan. A fan who listens to all your songs really closely. And it's all just a matter of preference. I like his singing better. Doesn't mean you're any less talented."

I felt Jimin inflate with pride while Jungkook seethe with rage.

"Do you want to see both of us sing right now?," He said through clenched teeth.

Honestly, their jaws would break loose because of all this clenching.

Yaaas! Battle it out for me! Sing until one of you spits blood so we can see who deserves to sing with me! My own personal bangtan sing off. Do I die after this? My life is complete!! Asrtgbiukjyeaefbki!

But before I could even snub my conscience for being such a bitch, Jimin said, "Fine. You have her for the singing lessons."

WHAT? JIMINIE PABO YOU CAN'T GIVE UP LIKE THIS! HE'LL THINK YOU GOT SCARED!!

"....but I get to practice dancing with her. Much more intimate," he said and walked away.

Jungkook balled his fists and clenched his jaw even tighter but my thoughts took over:

So let me get this straight. I was going to sing with Jungkook and dance with Jimin? What the fuck was I on about going against this? I'm TOTALLY on board with this shit! God is finally being kind to me!! I'm the luckiest bitch alive!! Bow down to me bitches! I'm going to live my dream now! Just throw in rap lessons from RM, J-hope and Suga and there you have my fantasy. Hehe what if one thing led to another while dancing...

"You're drooling," Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my reverie.

"Huh?"