24

Your POV:

I got out of the dorms to find it was raining. As much as I loved rain, I just couldn't escape the melancholy it brought.

Sighing, I turned around to pick up my umbrella when I saw Jungkook and IU standing outside his dormitory, under the shade.

Did she spend the night here?

I don't know why, but it took no other thought for my eyes to start raining as well.

He was already moving on faster than the speed of light. No matter what I do, I would never get over as fast as he did.

Well, he had nothing to get over. You're the mushy wallowing ball of despair. If only instead of that, you had some balls!

Jeez, bitch. Calm down. You don't have to pop out every time!

So now my inner self and subconscious were fighting.

My heart literally stopped painfully and regained its rhythmicity when IU smiled and kissed his cheek.

But the same heart burnt to coal when he blushed.

So you were all macho my balls next to me and with her you're all but goo? Tsk, at least with me you had personality.

But then I caught myself. Why was I comparing myself with IU?

She was better at everything. And she had Jungkook. That clearly shows who wins.

My sadness was interrupted when I heard a horn.

Turning around, I saw sunbae in his convertible, with the roof up.

Evil taking over me, I smiled and walked over to him, knowing I was getting soaked.

"Y/n! Where's your umbrella? You'll get sick!," he didn't even greet me and got out of the car to cover me up with his jacket.

"I'm fine, really," I said, still smiling because I knew how it must have looked to Jungkook.

"What's wrong with your face? Why're you smiling like that? It's creepy."

I quit smiling like an evil villain, feeling chastised.

"Sunbae... you're getting wet," I said, catching my breath as his shirt stuck to him and defined his muscular body.

 you're getting wet," I said, catching my breath as his shirt stuck to him and defined his muscular body

"Oh, it's totally okay. Just hurry up. We'll get late."

But his wet hair and soaked clothes were making me... uncomfortable and the coldness of the rain was not a problem as the raindrops were practically evaporating off of my tomato face now.

Desperate to put some distance between us, I took a few steps back, again, in the rain when I realized Jungkook had stopped talking to IU and was looking at me.