8

Your POV:

I gathered all the strength remaining as I wiped the last streams of my tears; then walked in the direction Jungkook had gone stomping all over my heart. Again. And again.

At the gate, a car was already waiting for me, just like Jungkook had said.

And I don't know why, a part of me hoped, for once in my life - that he wasn't in the car.

Never thought a day that I avoid Jungkook would come...

I got in the car but my heart actually ached when I saw...

...that he wasn't in there.

Why? Why did I hope to see him? I knew he'd find new ways to hurt me and a part of me really did want to part ways with him forever...

But then this bitch goes all in turmoil.

"Y/n, you're here!," unnie said as I walked up to the office.
I nodded.
"Are you okay," she looked at me, worried.
"Yeah, just tired I guess."
"You can't be tired yet. You still have all that training to go through," she smirked.

Oh crap, could it get any worse? Oh double crap, it's gonna get worse, isn't it?

She threw some clothes at me and said, "Get changed. Your training starts today. And today's lesson: dance," she wiggled her eyebrows and I gulped.

It was a training suit. A tank top, black tights and a workout skirt. It didn't seem as scandalous until I actually wore it.

It hugged my body at every nook and corner, emphasizing the shape I had never seen.

Are track suits really that tight? And then the thought of yoga pants gave me internal chills. Well, anything is better than those SOBs.

"Miss hotshot is finally here," Yuri said even before I bowed down and paid my respects.

Yeah, definitely not my day.

"We're always gonna have to wait for her to get her sorry ass here when she's the one who really needs to learn," Mina whined.

"I-I'll try to not cause trouble," I stuttered, feeling guilty.

"Yeah, like you don't already cause trouble enough by only breathing," Haeyeon quipped and I think I died a little inside.

"Guys let's just get started," Minjoo said, breaking the tension. "Everybody, take your positions. I think we first have to show Y/n the routine we're currently working on."

Thankful for anything that stopped them from picking my bones, I nodded feverishly.

"She should warm up first," Mina snickered. "I mean looking at the video of hers, I think we might even have to teach her a whole lesson on just warm ups," she laughed, and so did others.

All I wanted was for the earth to split open and for me to jump in.

"You guys, get serious, please," Minjoo urged, although I could see her struggling to keep a straight face.

Go ahead, laugh. It doesnt matter anyway. Besides being called a bad dancer, I've been called worse, right?

Their laughter was cut short when a short man walked in. He had a stubby face with blonde framing it. Just a glance and I knew he was our choreographer.

"I see you've been getting along pretty well," he smiled at us affectionately although I had no idea who he was.

"Nae, Park saeng (yes, teacher Park), y/n is quite a hooker, oops I mean joker," Haeyeon laughed.

"Oh right! I haven't formally met Y/n yet," he said, turning towards me. "I'm Park Bo Gum (I'm sorry I can't think of names lol). I'm your choreographer. I have choreographed BTS too," he extended his hand for me to shake.

I took it, mesmerized by the fact I was going to disappoint the God who made BTS do hip thrusts.

Seriously where are we on the earth splitting?

"You're probably aware that before debut, we're going to upload a dance practice video of you all as a group to shut down the rumors about y/n being only scouted after... well you know."

When my jaw hit the floor, he realized I didn't know.

"But it is true though," Mina mumbled.

"It is not. If your company said it isn't, it isn't. If your team member said it isn't, it isn't. Grow up, Mina." Park saeng said and she instantly blushed.

"Now, where was I? Yeah, about the dance routine, you're all going to dance to a BTS song," he carried on.

Oh no.

Then he looked at me. How many oh nos have I said already?

And smiled, "it's butterfly. You would know, y/n," the laughter wasn't masked at all.

"Although... unfortunately, we're going to have to change the choreo."

A/n: okay, I know there was no Jungkook here but the story is just starting so bear with me please ^_^

Vote, share and comment ❤