13

Your POV:

After the angry outburst at Jungkook, I had taken strong measures to avoid him at all costs...

...at least until I could walk past him and feel nothing at all.

It wasn't that hard because I immersed myself into either training for the debut or for the upcoming exams at school.

Or doing the chores around the dorm because I lived with shameless monkeys.

It had gone a few days I hadn't seen Jungkook and my mind didn't wander towards him as often as it did before.

I don't know why I felt a little saddened by that.

Finishing practice at around 11-ish, I collected my belongings with a sore throat.

All of the high notes and vocal training made me feel like my soul was extracted from my ass.

"Ahem ahem!," I cleared my throat as I massaged my neck.

Then slapped my butt and said, "Imma have to start speaking from here now," my voice was all raspy.

Some use this ducky ass will be then...

Then I rolled my eyes at myself.

"You're not a duck, bitch."

"Bitch. Bitch. Beach? Bitch." I mimicked Taehyung because my voice was more on the manly side now.

And then laughed my ass off.

"That was quite an impression," someone said and I shrieked and spun around.

And then made a derp face because the scream was totally my own voice.

Awh mayn I lost the sexy TaeTae voice.

"Jimin oppa?," I said remembering someone was there.

"You must have watched all the Bangtan Bombs, I presume?," he said, amused.

Why am I never alone? Why?

"Y-you heard all that..," I said stupidly.

"Don't be shy," he laughed. "I'm impressed. I'm wondering who else you can mimic," now he was definitely laughing at me.

Dumbo, he was already ALWAYS laughing at you! Who isn't?

"Excuji me?," I said and he actually fell down laughing.

And I lost it too as we both laughed until we cried.

"You are so cute," he said, finally recovering.

And he chuckled again when I legit buried my face in my hands, embarrassed.

Yeah, now feel shy. Jeez!

Suddenly I got up like a spring.

"What?," he asked, concerned.

"I still have homework to do and the laundry as well," I gasped as I remembered I was behind schedule.

"Aren't you working too hard these days?," he frowned and I shook my head.

"I can help you. You have school in the morning, y/n. You won't get sleep."

"Not gonna be the first time," I said ruefully before I realized what I'd said.

Jimin gawked at me.