27

Your POV:

In the aftermath of the world's worst break up, I decided to busy myself with work. It was the only way my mind didn't wander back to the fact I had hurt sunbae too much.

Or the inevitable anger that numbed everything else that I felt for Jungkook every time sunbae's face flashed across my eyes.

Since we were done with the title track, I focused on practicing singing. Lord knew I still needed it.

Even though we were still in the process of going through the remaining tracks on the album.

Some of the songs written by our leader, Mina were selected and to be honest, I fell in love with the composition. I was blown away by her talent.

Picking up the lyrics of the songs, I said, "unnie, I'm going to the building to practice singing and getting the notes right on these songs."

Mina said, "Aigoo, our maknae is working very hard! Good luck! I did go overboard with the notes, didn't I?," she laughed.

"Yes. And that's because you're the rapper so you're doing this purposely to my vocal cords," and I threw a pillow at her.

"Why else would I be the saucy matnae? (Oldest)"

"You mean evil matnae," I snickered and she laughed.

The only good thing I got out of my relationship with Jungkook were these people - who were like family to me.

But does that justify all the ones I lost?

I don't understand him at all. One moment he makes sure I understand he has no feelings whatsoever for me - not even compassion for a fellow human.

And then the other, he does something that does not let me move on... gives me hope, tells me he doesn't want me to go.

All I knew was this: Jungkook was bipolar.

With my feelings a mess like my life, I decided to let them be as I had no power to sort them out.

Setting out the pages in front of me, I tried to choose a song to practice with.

But I couldn't sing it as well as I knew I could... maybe because I wasn't feeling any of them...

None of them. None of them depicted my feelings and so... my singing was soulless.

But I tried, and I tried again.

I was on the verge of tears when I still couldn't get the right feeling of the songs. Any of them.

In my frustration, I took a pencil and started writing down everything I felt on the back of the paper.

Writing, liberated me. I suddenly felt relieved. I felt right. I had forgotten that writing was what used to bring my emotions back to me.

And when I was done... I saw a song right there.

But I was too afraid to try and sing it when it wasn't even part of the album. I needed to practice with the ones that were.

"Didn't I tell you I'd practice with you?," Jimin's voice snapped my head up.

I was completely dumbfounded. Not only did I not expect anyone at this hour, I also didn't remember about having agreed to practice with him.