41

Your POV:

I smiled as I put the rose in the vase with the rest of the flowers.

Ever since that awkward night, Jungkook had been sending me flowers every day - to remind me he was my admirer.

Like I can ever forget that.

The bullying had ceased and we were somewhat getting popular. I wasn't getting hate comments and the best part - Poison Ivy was being appreciated for their songs and not just being in talks because Jungkook had hots for me.

Finally, after so many consecutive days of live performances, meetings, interviews and whatnot- I got some alone time.

Setting the laptop on the table, I got comfortable in the chair Jungkook always sat on to get his makeup done.

I could have relaxed at the dorms but there was no denying that I preferred the dressing room. I had spent so much time here that it felt like home there.

My inner fangirl hadn't been sated ever since I'd been a so called "idol".

Even after all this time, being a fangirl hits home far more than dancing in skimpy outfits on stage ever can.

Scrolling through Youtube, I came across a fan video of Yoongi that I already knew would be... sexy.

I looked around to make sure no one was around even though I knew there wasn't anyone in the building. A girl gotta make sure before indulging in unholy activities, right?

And putting the volume on max (with earphones, of course) I hit play and then rubbed my hands together in excitement and repentance - at the same time.

The video had me feeling things that made it impossible for me to sit right.

Unholy thoughts went through my mind as I paused the video and stared and then replayed - you know, typical fangirl issues - never getting enough of one face.

As I watched it for the nth time, my hands went up to my cheeks which were both a 100 degrees by then.

I felt a nosebleed coming so I paused and took the earphones out to splash some cold water on my hormones.

"Maybe just drown yourself in a tub of ice. That ought to calm your heat down," I said to myself as I stood up.

"Or you could douse yourself in holy water. I mean, that's what you said so yourself, didn't you?," Jungkook said in my ear and I screamed the living farts out of myself.

Jungkook had been standing on my side, a little behind so I don't notice him.

"Wh-Ha-wha-"

Pretend like you just weren't watching his hyung in a earth shattering, panty dropping video. Do it. Or better yet, just faint. You always faint, don't ya? WHY WON'T YOU FAINT WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST?

"I.. I was just finishing my assignment...," I said and instantly regretted because tonight was the prom. I had officially graduated. Crap.

I inched in front of the screen.

I laughed awkwardly and looked away.

Jungkook inched closer and rested a hand on the table such that he was leaning onto me.

Crap crap crap. The heat from Yoongi hadn't worn off and heat from Jungkook was creeping in already.

"Oh, really? What assignment requires Yoongi hyung hip thrusting in the air?"