2- Three Girls ?!?

While Dinah and Normani were finishing the third episode of their Friends marathon , while they were cuddled up , Normani recieved a call.  

" Who is calling you so late at night" Dinah asked.

Normani got her phone and looked at the screen, it was Ariana.

"Our social worker ,  I am going to awnser " Normani said.

"Hello?" Normani said

"Hi, Normani, I'm sorry for calling you so late, but i neeed an emergency placement for 3 girls, and I was wonddering if you and Dinah could tak them in , since i can't take them to a group home."

"Three girls , what are their ages?" Normani said.

"The older one is Ally, she is six, then goes Lauren she is three, and then there is Camila she is two."

"SIx, three and two. What happened to them ?" Normani asked

"I can't tell you unless you agree on being their foster parents. "

"Okay. GIve me a second , I'm going to ask Dinah. "

Normani left her phone oin the bed and got closer to Dinah.

"Ariana said she needs an emergency plcement for three girls. They're six , three and two years old. WHat do you say"

"Well if Ariana called us is because she really needs it so yeah. "

"Okay , baby thanks" Normani said kissing Dinah.

She grabbed the phone again

"We agree on taking care of them . Do we need to go to the hospital now "

"Thanks. Right now they're are asleep but you can come over tomorrow.  I will be there from nine to twelve"

" Okay , we will be there tomorrow." Normani said , and hunged up.

" Wow , three little girls" Dinah said.

"Yeah, i did not think we would start getting kids so fast" Normani said. "We should probably go
to sleep"

With that the two women went to sleep , knowing they had a long day coming.
The couple woke up early the next day.
Dinah was the first one. She slowly got up and looked at the time realising it was 8:30 she decided to wake Normani up .
"Baby, wake up " Dinah said kissing her wife'a face .
After around two minutes of kissing her face ,
began to wake up .
"Mmm" Normani said , as she opened her eyes .

"C'mon we have to go to the hospital at nine  to meet the girls" Dinah said getting up from bed .
Normani slowly got up and got out of bed .  Meanwhile Dinah brushed her hair Normani went towards her and kissed her slowly . Dinah placed her arms on her wife's neck, while Normani placed hers in Dinah's hips.
"Why don't you go shower , and I will go make ya breakfast" Normani said hugging her spoiled wife.
"Sure , Baby" Dinah awnsered her wife .
"I love you"
" I love you "
With that both of the girl went and got ready. After an hour both of them were ready and left the house in their Mercedes .
After a 40 minutes drive they arrived to the hospital where the small girls were being treated .
Normani got out of the car and opened Dinah's door and helped her get out.
"I'm nervous Mani" Dinah said looking at her wife with fearful eyes .
"Babe , it's okay to be nervous , but it will be okay . You're a great person and those three little girls are gonna love you ." Normani told her wife just to after kiss her . " Come on baby , lets go inside ."
They entered the hospital'a lobby, where they found Ariana .
"Normani , Dinah . I'm so glad you accepted fostering the girls ."
"We just want the best for them" Normani awnsered.
"Well, before you go in , i think I should show you their file ."
With that Ariana began to show them their files .

A/N- Ik this chapter is really short but I wanted you guys to have a chapter today so this is what I got . I'll try to post whenever I can , but I am barely getting time to write . My dad literally expects 95 + from me in school and I'm not that nerd . I literally failed 2 quizzes last week . In the Chinese one I got a 62 and in the science one I think is a 30 but idk . Atleast I did well in my Spanish one (100) Civics (96) and English (90+ I think ) .
I hope you're enjoying the story . Comment any suggestions you have .
I also wanted to ask if y'all prefer long chapters but not as often ( maybe one every week , or week and a half ) or short but often ( once every 5-7 days) ?
-A