10-

With that said Normani and Dinah said their goodbyes to Ariana, meanwhile the youngsters were in a nervous rack , well mostly Ally.
Ariana knew the older morena was extremely nervous, since her face showed a terrified little girl who had gone through a lot in such a short time. In her short 6 years of age the young girl had gone through a lot and Ariana could only hope Normani and Dinah would be the right home for the girls.
Ally was struggling to put Camila's old and dirty sweatshirt on cause she didn't want the girl to get her cold worse. Even though it was spring they were in Spring it was still kinda chilly. Normani noticed the girl trying to be a good big sister and decided to go and help her in it.
"Hey sweets can I help you with that?"
"No, I can" Ally said to later retract what she said
"Of course you can" Dinah chuckled "You just need a little help we don't want Mila to get sick again , do we?"
Ally shook her head
"May I help" Dinah said kneeling beside the older kid.
"Mhm"
Dinah grabbed the jacket and stuck Milas arms in it, to later do the same with the other.
"See that's it." She said smiling at the young girl. "Let's get going loves"
And so they did. The 3 kiddos and the pair went down the elevator to the parking lot where they arrived to the car and buckled the girls in there seats.
Normani started driving meanwhile Dinah put a Disney soundtrack on for the girls.

After the car ride the girls arrived home to their spacious and beautiful house. Parking the car they came to the surprise Lauren had fallen asleep.
"Loves were home." Dinah said looking to the back of the car were the girl were and earning the cutest surprise that the green eyed girl had fallen asleep. Ally why don't you wake up Lauren or I can carry her to your room she must be tired"
"I wake her" the young girl said before turning to Lauren's sit and starting to push her lightly "Lolo wakey. We here." She said "You know the rules we can't make them mad." She said softly as Lauren opened her eyes and stirred.
Normani heard her and felt her heart broke having the girl put rules for them so they could be safe with them. The dark skinned lady wanted to make the girls sure they would be in perfect state with them , but decided to stay quiet and go to un buckle they girls' seats with her wife's help. 
After the girls got out of the car they took step of showing them every area of the house. They showed them the room where they would sleep had some toys , The room were the couple slept just in case they needed anything during the night. Normani's office and Dinah's music room. The kitchen , the back garden , the Pool, and where they would have they're own out door play room .
Camila and Lauren were having and excitement rack and couldn't believe they were living in such an amazing place. Notwithstanding Ally was still Noh giving her trust to this lady's who she hadn't got the chance to know and didn't know if they would be who they really show to Ariana.

A/N : Hey ik it's been a long time, and a lot of things have passed in between, but I think I'm getting this story back on track. Only if you guys want to.
I saw this comment from a girl tonight saying that she rly wish I could update so I though I should do it and make us of this time I'm in vacation .
Like literally last time I wrote I was telling you about a guitar recital and some school projects . Well I finished the school year and I've been getting better and better in guitar. Actually learning this piece called Minuet in G by JS Bach.
Well I hope you guys continue reading this since I've enjoyed writhing it and tell me if you want me to continue this.