16

Normani had made the appointment of the phsycopedagogist in the morning and the phsycologist in the afternoon, because she knew Ally would have a hard time at the phsycologist. They woke up in the morning had breakfast and told the girls that they had to get ready.

"Where are we going?" Ally asked

"We have to go to this places for you to take some tests" Normani said.

"Why"

"Because we wouldn't be good mommies if we didn't take you there".

"What the tests about" The girl asked.

"One is about your learning and the other one about you feelings" Normani told the girl kindly.

Ally wasn't completely sure if she wanted to talk about her feelings with a stranger. This made her become a little hesitant.

"You sure?" Ally asked "They nice?"

Normani knew the girl was hesitant about going, but she was there to comfort her.

"I'm sure" Normani assured. "both of the doctors work with children and help them a lot."

This calmed the girl and started getting ready. After the family got ready they left and went to the phsycopedagogist. The drive was calmed. Camila and Lauren felt asleep, as Ally chatted with heer foster mothers. The two women were happy about this. Ally was finally not being uptight wirh rhem.

After a fifteen minute drive they had finally arrived. The older girl was extremely nervous but hidded it by helping her foster mothers wake her sisters up. Since they had gotten a wheelchair for the greeneyed, it was not necessary to carry her. Instead Ally and Dinah had fun pushingher inside and outside the elevator. Meanwhile Normani carried Camila, laughing at her wife and kid.

They arrived to the consultory's waiting room. The room was full of toys and interactive books, which exited the girls.

"Hello" Normani said to the secretary who's name was Hailee "We have an appointment with Dr. Gomez"

"Hello" Hailiee said smiling at Nornami and Camila "Sure, Your name?"

"Normani Kordei"

"Sure you're next. Ms Gomez will be ready for you in a few minutes"

"Thanks" Normani said taking a seat with Camila in arms. The girl grumbled and pointed at her sisters playing with Dinah.

"Play?" The girl asked.

"Sure hun." Normani awnsered getting up and starting to play with her foster daughters.

After a few minutes the consultory's foor opened and Dr. Gomez came out with a mother and her child. They said their goodbies to the doctor. Once they finished Dr. Gomez paid attention to the family.

"Hello" she said "You must be Normani and Dinah" Doctor Gomez said not knowing which one was which.

"I'm Dinah" The polynesian said shaking Dr. Gomez hand "A pleasure"

"I'm Normani" The other one said doing the same as her wife "A pleasure"

"And those must be the girls"

"Yes" Normani said "Girls, come on, we gotta go inside"

"But, playing" Lauren asked.

"They're more fun games you can play inside" Dinah said as they went inside "Say hi to Dr. Gomez" She added, to what the girls said a shy hi to the phsycopedagogsit.

"Hi sweets' Dr. Gomez said to the girls "Why don't you girls play while I talk to your mommies" She said and the girls smiled happily.

"Look Dr. Gomez told the girls once they sat in the babies table "I have paper and crayons. You can draw me something to put it on the wall."