5- Camila's File

Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao

Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao ( Camila) was born March 3 2016 on San Francisco California

Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao ( Camila) was born March 3 2016 on San Francisco California. She was a small baby and weighted 7.3 lb and measured 19.3". Her mother died giving birth, therefore the baby lived with her father Alejandro Cabello.
On  May 14 2016 she had her two month check . By then she was weighting 11.6 lb and measured 21.2".
On July 1 2016 she had her 4 month check . During the time she was weighting 14.4 lb and measuring 24.3".
On September 12 she had her 6 month check . Currently she was weighting 16.2 and measuring 25.5". 
On November she had her 8 month check . Her body was extremely small , she was only weighting 17.5 lb and measuring 26.7". Because of this she was put in a fattening diet .
On January 2017 she had her 10 month check . By then the results of her diet were non existent. She was still underweight, weighting 18.8 lb and measuring 27.8".
On February of the same year , child services went to check her home , for her and the other minors . After the check she was taken of Mr Cabello's care and put into the system.
On March of the same year she had her 12 month check . Currently she had gained weight and was now healthy . She was weighting 20.3 lb and measured 29.1".
On February 17 2018 she was taken to the ER , after having a high fever and a stomach flu , which her defenses could not take , having an extreme amount of disnutrition .
A/N - Hi . So I'm back in Costa Rica , but I'm still in the car . We have a few hours to go till we arrive home. I still need to finish my English presentation which is for tomorrow . So I probably won't sleep lol .
Well tomorrow I go back to school
In other news my crush told me they like me . I thought it was a joke but then they told me it isn't and I couldn't stop blushing . I am so excited . Like literally I got like a tomato .
-A