13

Merry late Christmas- Read the A/N down below . Love you 😘

Another few days had gone by and it was now March second 2018, which  meant they were one day away of little Camila's birthday. The small girl was turning two, and couldn't be more exited. She had learned some new words and now would not stop saying "Me two" all over. They were all exited about the fun day they were going to spend the next day, for which Dinah and Normani were preparing for. The couple had decided to make a long day of fun activities. Not with standing the day before they had to go and buy some gifts and pick up the couples parents gifts for Camila. Therefore that day they had organized Themselves to do everything without the girls noticing. For this Normani took the girls out for them to meet her office at the buffet, meanwhile Dinah was at "work". Dinah was actually during 2 free periods so went to buy Camila's gifts. She got her some interactive books for bedtime stories, some characters pjs. This such as Elmo, Winnie the Pooh, the Lion King , etc. She also got her some baby building toys which the you g girl would love. Dinah arrived home and hid the gifts in her closet meanwhile Normani was coming home with her three tired babies. After the Polynesian left the gifts she headed downstairs and waited for her wife to arrive home. When she saw Normani's car parking in there garage she went and helped her carry the three sleeping beauties to their room. The girls had already had dinner so they passed out for the night in their beds. Normani and Dinah went the their room and started packing the young girl's gifts , which she would get the next day at the end of the day. After hiding the gifts the couple watched a movie to later drift to sleep prepared for their next day.
The next  morning they went up to the girls bedroom where they woke up the older girls, and told them to sing happy birthday to the younger girl who was still asleep in her crib.
"Happy birth- birf day to you .... happy birth- birf day dear - 'ear Mila- Camz. Happy birthday to you" they sang to Camila who had already waken up and was happily clapping her hands. The little girl was really exited for her birth day because she had never really celebrated it. 
"Come on Mila" Dinah said carrying Camila out of her bed taking all of theme downstairs for breakfast.
Once the family sat on the table, Normani served their breakfast . Pancakes. Even though Camila didn't eat many solid foods the women hoped for her to eat some of it, hopefully she would happily eat the banana cut in pieces with the strawberries on top of her food. The small girl ate part of her plate , mostly the fruit, till her stomach was full. After they finished eating they told the girls they had a surprise for them . They had a big sign that said "We're going to Disney Land LA"  which they were gonna make the older girls read.
"Okay so ally since you already know how to read I want you to read this" Dinah said opening the sing.
"W-e-r-e We're g-o-i-n-g going t-o to D-i-s-n-ey" She said gasping at the last word "We are going to Disney Land!!" She said happily and loudly.
"Yes loves we're going to Disney land, but not today we are going tomorrow. We also gotta be careful with Lolos leg. We gonna have to take you in the stroller love. We have a double one for you and Mila, and you Ms Ally will walk like a big girl" Normani said "Deal" she said putting her hand for ally to shake.
"Deal" the short girl said.

"Oh, and guess what" Dinah said to the girls " Today we are having a Mila day."

Camila giggled at her foster mother, meanwhile Lauren asked.

"What dat"

"A day with fun activities for your sisters birthday."

And so they did. The family had a fun day in which they spent playing, drawing and watching movies with the girls. They ate a delicious lunch and got back to their activities. They took a lot of picture of the girls meanwhile they had fun. The girls were able to play family various times. They also played with the dolls a long time. They enjoyed making drawings and everything, and they were even able to watch Monsters inc. , in which Camila was told that the little girl looked like her a lot. This was the days that Normani and Dinah would remember as a good day with their new foster daughters.
After the long day came time for dinner and then cake. For Mila's birthday they got her an Elmo and friends cake with the small girl loved. As soon ad Normani took the cake in, Camila began to happily giggle while clapping her hands.

"It's time to sing happy brithday love".

They put the candles in the cake and starded

"Happy Birthday to you... Dear Camila Happy birthday to you"

After that ther 5 ate cake, camila enjoying a little bit of hers, and it was present time. They gathered up in the living room where the young girl happily opened each and every one of them. She was thrilled with the gifts her foster mothers had given her, and with the drawings her older sisters had made for her. The family had had an amazing time and could not wait for the next day in which they would pass a great day. The girls felt asleep at 6:30pm which made it great cause the next day they had to be heading to Disney land before five am.
The next Day was going to be a great day and the family knew it was time for the girls to get some good days and fun time being girls.

After getting the girls batted and ready they all headed to LA where they would spend most of their day. The family arrived at 9 am to the park where they placed Camila and Lauren on the stroller and entered the park. After been given their special tickets which meant that the family would not have to make lines for anything they headed to their fun adventure. After a few hours of being from ride to ride and from show to show it was time to head back home. Therefore they got in the car for their

A/N - Hey guys Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it. I hope y'all would have had a great holiday, and fun at the Christmas table ( and not been talked about sensitive topics ). In my fam this year was cool. Me and my cousins did secret Santa, and my bro got me some Christmas socks. We ate a delicious dinner the 24 all of my dad's mom family together and it was awesome. For the 25 we had my dad's dad family come over which is rly almost the same ppl of the night before . We ate , me and my cousins went to the pool and got some dope pics .
Also guys it's currently 1am and I'm posting now cause my lazy ass was so tired yesterday  that I felt asleep at 9pm . I wanted to make this chapter longer but I also wanted to update today. I'll try to make next update Monday instead of Wednesday but I can't promise anything.
Question: did you get anything dope for Christmas?