4-Lauren's File

Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado

Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado , was born on June 27 2014 on San Francisco California , weighting 7

Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado , was born on June 27 2014 on San Francisco California , weighting 7.1 lb and measuring  18.9" . She lived with both of her parents, Micheal Jauregui and  Clara Jauregui-
until her father abandoned her .
On her 4th month doctor check , Lauren seemed to be growing fine , she weighted 14.3 lb and measured 24.1". She was healthy , and growing well.
On January 5 of 2015 , she had her 6th month check . In the moment she was weighting 16.3 lb , and measuring 25.9". Her organs were working well , and her body development was going fine .
On January 15th 2015 she was sent to the ER for a high fever . She was treated fine , and in a few hours her temperature lowered.
On March 8 of 2015 she had her 8th month check . Her weight and size development kept going extremely well . Now the baby was weighting 18.5 and measuring 25.8".
On May 14 2015 she had her 10th month check . She was weighting 18.5 lb and measuring 27.8". She had began to be underweight , in effect , she was put into a fattening diet .
On her 14 month check it showed how the diet was working , but only in a small amount . She was weighting 21.2 and measuring 29.5".
On February 2016 she had her 19 month check . By then she was under weight , weighting 22.8lb and measuring 31.4 
This alarmed her doctor , therefore child services decided to check on Ms Jauregui's and ,her new partner Mr Cabello's house.
After that Lauren was put into the foster system.
Her next check was on April 15 of 2016 . She was started to gain weight well . She was now weighting 24.8 lb and measuring 32.8".
On February 17 2018, Lauren arrived to the hospital with a broken foot , and needed stitches in her right eyebrow.

A/N - Hi . So I just finished this so I'm leaving it for you and if I get Camila's File by tonight or tomorrow I'll post it.
I'm still in panama and we will arrive tomorrow ( that means I'm not going to school ). Today we left Panama City by car and now we are in the province of Chiriquií.
I'm currently watching A Series of Unfortunate Events season 2 and I'm loving it.
Am I the only one who's obsessed with Everything Sucks ? It's literally in my heat omg.
-A