Chapter 26

Marathon 4/7 

"Bella" Ally squealed ash she hugged her best friend tightly.

"Ally" The red haired squealed back at her best friend as she held her tightly in her arms.

The two girls separated from their hug, both of them having tears in their big eyes. Once they did that, Lauren, still struggling with her boot, was able to arrive to where her sister and Bella were.

"Ally." The green-eyed sobbed as her knee was hurting from having it move that fast "Why you run so fast. I cant run fast, my knee hurt."

"I sorry Lolo. Saw Bella and got exicted. Not happen again." Ally exused at the green-eyed "I promise."

"It okay" Lauren assured her sister "But it hurt"

"Hey Lolo. I haven't seen you in long time" Bella told her bestfriend's sister "You sit down, it hurt less if you do."

"Okay"

Lauren sat down and held her knee which made her feel a big amount of pain. Ally and Bella knelled down infront of the girl and watched for her to feel better. When Normani saw it she went up to her foster daughter, followed by her wife who had just realised the situation, because of Camila pointing towards it. They arrived towards where the girl was, Dinah placed Camila down as her and her dark-skinned wife kneeled down infront of Lauren.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Normani asked her daughter who was still, crying.

"Leg hurts, Mani" The girl sobbed.

"Does it hurt a lot, love" Dinah asked Lauren, straightening her leg and laying it in the grass underneath them.

"Yes"

"Do you want me to call an ambulance and take you to the hospital, or is it not bad enough for it?

" Normani asked her foster daughter who continued to sob as she tried to ease the pain by rubbing her leg.

"No baby, don't rub your leg that's going to make it hurt more. Im going to try to move it up and down and if it hurts a lot I will stop, okay love"

"Yes"

Normani moved the green-eyed's leg up end down without hearing the girl scream. She then moved her knee back and force making the girl scream.

"Love I think, we can go home and see if it gets worse take you to the ER, and if it doesn't will just put ice on it, okay."

"But Mani" Ally interviened "Can't go home. Bella here. I not see her since De'ember."

"Oh I see. And who's Bella, here?" Normani asked her daughter.

"Bella my friend. From pre'chool"

"Oh I get it, Love. Well hi Bella, I'm Normani, and that's Dinah. We're Ally, Lauren and Camila's new foster parents."

"Foster parents are bad" Bella said being a little pissed that her best friend had to go to another foster home "They hurt Ally. They bad"

"Some of them are, but not all of them. The idea of fostering someone is to protect them in all ways. Some people, like the girls old foster father, don't understand that and treat them poorly. But we do, and we're trying to make the girls life a better one, by giving them not only a home but also love."

"Yeah Bella, Mani and DJ nice. They let me learn" Ally told her red-haired best friend, grabbing her arm softly

"Really" The girl asked.

"Yeah. They brought teacher home to us to learn." It nice "

"Okay" Bell said and then turned her headd towards the two foster mothers standing infront of her "If Ally say you're nice, you have my permision to be Ally, Lolo and Cami's new foster parents" 

Normani chuckled at the girl acting so seriously about it and thanked her for it. "Ally , love. I think we can talk to Bella's parents for her to come play with you during the week." She told her daughter "Bella honey where are your parents?"

"Mommy at work. We are living with my auntie. She over there" The red-haired told the dark-skinned as she pointed over to a women who was looking at her phone.

Normani knew that women, she had been their neighbor for years. They were actually friends. Before the girls had arrived to their home, Dinah and Normani would have dinner with her every once in a while. She knew they were going to begin fostering, but hadn't talked since they had the girls placed in with them.

"Oh yeah I know her, be right back" Normani told the girls as she headed up to her friend.=

"Hey Sarah, how you been?" She asked Bella's aunt neighboor sitting beside her in the small park bench.

"Oh hey Normani, I haven't since you in weeks. I've been great." The blonde woman said hugging Normani "How have Dinah and you been? Are you fostering now?"

"Dinah and I've been great. Extremely busy though. We've been fostering three young girls for the past few weeks" She said pointing at Ally, Bella, Camila Dinah and Lauren.

"Oh really, that's great." She said "Well, what a coincidence. That's my niece over there. My sister and here daughter moved with me."

"Yeah I came to talk to you about her. Apperanlty Bella and Ally, the oldest girl, knew eachother from preschool and were really good friends. So maybe during the week Bella can come over to play with Ally."

"Sure. They can play today for a while, and during the week they can play in the garden"

"Yeah. Right now we have to go home, because Lauren the middle child, had fractured her knee but was getting better and she got hurt again. So we are going to see if swells to take her to the ER or not."

"Okay, well if you do take her to the ER. Knock on my door and I can take care of the other two girls"

"Okay I will, but I gotta warn you Ally suffers from anxiety, although I think she'll be okay with Bella."

"Okay sure. Well good luck."

"Thanks. Se you soon"

Normani then went back up to the girls and her wife to tell them about what  she had talked with Bella's aunt, her neighbor.

"Okay so I talked to Sarah, Bella's aunt. Ally you didn't know this but Sarah lives in the house beside ours. So you'll be seeing Bella a lot." Normani told her daughter "But right now is better for us to head home and check on Lauren's leg."

"Okay" Bella and Ally said at the same time. 

"Well good bye Bella, it was a pleasure meeting you" Normani told the red-haired child.

"Bye, Bella it was nice meeting you." Dinah told the girl as she carried Lauren to place her in the stroller beside the youngest sister " Thank you for being such a protective and good best friend with Ally."

All went up to her best friend and hugged her tightly "Bye bye Bella, see you soon I promise no leave. I miss you to much"

Bella hugged her back "Bye bye Ally. I miss you too. But you back and we see each other again, pimky swear?"

"Pinky swear"

The two best friends finished their goodbyes and the family headed out of the park to walk back home and check on Lauren's hurt leg. They arrived home and took the girl to the kitchen and took her boot of, to then find that her knee had swelled.

A/N- So writting so much in a day is much more harder than I thought it would. But 3 more chapters to go

Love,

A