6-Baby girls

After reading the three files Normani could not help but wonder what happened during those months were the girls were not checked.
How was it possible that child services did not realise what had happened to this girls ? The dark skin thought .
"Ariana , how is it possible child services did not realise of the girls case?" Normani asked .
"I'm not exactly sure . But what I've been told is that their original social worker left his job and that their case was just left their . Yesterday when the girls arrived to the hospital the case was assigned to me." Ariana told the couple.
Dinah still could not understand how could someone do to what Mr Landfort did to those small girls .
"Can we meet the girls now ?" Dinah asked .
Both of the woman were anxious to meet their future foster daughters .
"Sure . Follow me" Ariana told her " The girls are really shy , and is going to be hard to get them to trust you . Mostly with Ally and maybe even with Lauren . Camila doesn't really get what is happening."
"Okay" The wives said in unison.
With that the three women entered the hospital room , where Ally , Lauren and Camila stayed.
As they entered , Dinah and Normani , saw two beautiful green eyes that showed happiness turn to fear .
The green eyed girl heard something come from the door , while she played with the doll Ariana had given her. She was happy being there , but as soon as she saw strangers enter the door her happinesses turned into fear .
Tears began falling from her gorgeous eyes.
"Lauren , baby , calm down ." Ariana said getting closer to the girl.
So that's Lauren - Normani thought .
"Lauren look , this are Dinah and Normani . Both of them wanted to meet you and your sisters" Ariana told Lauren as the small girl calmed down .
"T'ey ni'e" Lauren asked.
"Of course they are nice ." Ariana told her " Lauren , I promise you that I will only allow you to meet nice people"
"Now can you say hi to them ?"
"Hi, Ms 'i'ah n 'or'a'i"
"Hi , sweety" The dark skin woman said " you can call me Mani"
"Mani?" Lauren awnsered.
"Yes , baby girl" Normani said
"And you can call me DJ, baby "
"You pre''y Dj n Mani"
With that little Camila start moving and soon after opened her eyes . She sat down and grabbed the toy that Ariana had gotten her.
"Camz" Lauren said.
"Lolo" Camila said.
She saw Ariana and raised her arms in sign she wanted to be taken to Lauren's bed. Ariana quickly grabbed her and carried her to her older sister's bed. She sat her down on it , and the toddler was quick to hug her sister.
"Camila , I have some people who want to meet you. Can you say hi to Dinah and Normani?"
"Hi." The brown eyed girl said.
"Hi, beautiful girl. What's that toy you have there" Normani asked approaching to her.
" 'Oll Nana , me" Camila said .
"Oh Ariana , gave you this doll ." Dinah approached to them .
" 'e too" Lauren said trying to get closer to the lady's.
"Oh , you too . Well Ariana is a nice person , isn't she ? " Normani said .
Lauren raised her head in response , and soon after Camila did the same.
Dinah got up and approached Ariana
"Where's Ally?" Dinah asked .
"She is getting her head checked at the moment", Ariana said "If you want you can come back tomorrow and you'll have a chance to meet her"
"Sure" Normani said getting up . " Have the girls been completely checked out ?"
"Almost , Lauren's only missing getting her foot cast on ." Ariana said .
"Okay , then ." Normani said . " We are leaving . Can you send us the girls cloth sizes please . And we are gonna but them some other stuff they will probably need".
"Sure , I'll send it to you in a few moments . By the way the girls are most likely getting checked out in 2 or 3 days ."
"We will have everything ready . Will you be here tomorrow at the same hour . ?" Ariana nodded " Well then see you tomorrow."
"Good bye Camila and Lauren" Normani said .
"See you soon pretty girls".
With that the both women left the hospital and got into there car .
"So , do you have work to do , or do you want to head into the store right away ?"
"I have a group class at 2, and some other in the afternoon . We can go now and get their car sits and maybe some toys , and after my classes we can go get them some clothes" Dinah said .
"Sure" Normani awnsered "but first let's pass to McDonald's for lunch"
Both of them went to the nearest Mc Donald's ate quickly and went to Target where they bought car sits for the three girls. After getting those they decided to get the girls some stuff animals and toys. So they got Lauren a Nala stuff animal , Camila a stitch one , and Ally an Olaf one . They also got Ally an Our Generation doll , and a bed for it , and an outfit . They got the smaller girls some toy instruments and interactive books , to stimulate the girls learning .
After they paid Normani went and left Dinah at her music studio for her to work.
Dinah had a music studio where she gave singing classes to kids . There were also instrumental classes for kids and adults .

After leaving her wife at work she decided to go back home and leave the girls stuff ready for them. She left the car sits installed in her car , the stuff animals in her now foster daughters' room, aswell as the interactive books. She decided to put the rest of the toys in the play room.
Looking back into the room she thought it would be better if they bought a crib for Camila and some bars for Lauren's bed. But first decided to consult Dinah .
To Dinah : Hi baby , I was thinking that we should buy a crib for Camila and some bars for Lauren's bed . What do you think ?

Meanwhile Dinah was in her guitar group class and the kids there were learning a song called Wonder wall .
"Alright guys from the top . Let's see if we can get it perfect for the recital this time" Dinah said . With that the kids started playing with perfect timing. Dinah could not be more amused on how her students were learning so quickly . She heard her phone ring . She saw a text from her Wife so decided to respond.
To Normani : Hi wifey , I think it's a great idea why don't you guy buy them at the furniture store while I get done with my classes. After I get out of here we can go get them some cloth I have some stores I want to visit for them ."
With that she continued her class .

After Normani saw the text she got her purse and got to her car . She went to the store and after a small amount of time she saw a crib she likes . She bought the crib and the bars and left the store .
The dark skinned woman decided to go to Starbucks before getting Dinah. She went there and got herself a Venti Vanilla latte for Dinah , and a Venti Java chip Frappuccino for her .
She went to Dinah's studio and got there as the kids were packing up there stuff .
"Hi baby" Normani said kissing her wife .
"Hi." Dinah said .
Normani gave her wife her coffee and said hi to the other kids after the kids packed up they left with there parents .
"So , I got the crib and the bars . Ariana just sent me the girls sizes on cloth . Let's go ?"
"Yeah" Dinah awnsered.

A/N - Hey guys ! So here's another chapter . I tried to make this chapter a little long . But sorry if it's not enough .
So I have news : I got the highest grade on my English presentation (96) and I got a 95 on the 2 quizzes .
I also got a 100 on the spanish quiz .
So I'm doing great in school , but I think my parents might switch me to another school . I'm not really liking my school , cause we only have English in English , and the rest of our classes in Spanish , and I don't want to lose my English level.
I think my mom's gonna go talk with the principal cause they said that most of the classes were gonna be in English .
I just hope that if I leave the school I don't have to go back to my old school .
So in other news I have my friends back . So we ended fighting and now I have them back . But sadly I have to hang out also with the girl I rly hate.
My next English presentation is going to be on Love Simon , and I'm planning to do a poster painted red that says like quites of the book and like some important meaning stuff of it . And like having pictures of the main characters of the movie .
So I hope I'm able to update before next weeks Monday .
Love ,
A